First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Dropcam Echo review: A live streaming camera and app that are easy to set up and access
Canon's new flagship Full HD camcorder
Millennius Full HD Waterproof Seacam review: a flash memory camcorder for underwater use
Freetalk Everyman review: We really like the sleek lines of this webcam
Sanyo Xacti VPC-CA100 review: a Full HD waterproof camcorder for $549
Sony Vegas Pro 10 review: This advanced video editor can now do 3D
Flip MinoHD 8GB review: an HD pocket camcorder for bloggers and casual shooters
Sony Bloggie Touch review: a Full HD pocket cam aimed at bloggers
Sony HXR-MC50E review: a Full HD AVCHD camcorder with 64GB of embedded flash memory
Lightweight video authoring utility Pixie automatically creates finished movies from styles
Sanyo's stylish and ultra-portable HD pocket camcorder
One nifty new feature in Premiere Elements 9 is the ability to create Web DVDs, which are high-quality online movies with DVD-like menus
We review Panasonic's first consumer-level 3D camcorder
Roxio's latest media suite lets you transform your own 2D images and video into 3D.
Panasonic's pocket digital camcorder offers Full HD recording, attractive looks and good image quality
Latest News Articles
- Google launches white Nexus 7, but not for Australia
- Lawmakers hear mixed message on limiting spectrum bidding
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday reinforces the value of software upgrades
- Update vulnerability in third-party SDK exposes some Android apps to attacks
- Twitter, the protector of news?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »