First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Beta: Faster Video Editing, Higher Demands
A removable flash memory-based Panasonic camcorder with excellent picture quality and good inbuilt features
Full HD Sony camcorder with 120GB hard drive and 25x optical zoom
A budget Full HD camcorder for just $379 with a touch screen and 20-megapixel stills mode
An affordable way to give your footage a makeover
Corel VideoStudio Pro X3 adds graphics-card acceleration to speed up rendering performance
A standard-def Panasonic camcorder with 75x optical zoom and an 80GB hard drive
Creative Vado HD Offers Unique Features for a Pocket Camcorder
A Full HD Panasonic camcorder with a 120GB HDD and SDXC memory card support
muvee Reveal 8 utilises nVidia CUDA optimisation for quick rendering
A Full HD flash memory camcorder with a three-way optical image stabiliser
A Full HD handycam with three-way optical image stabiliser and built-in GPS
A waterproof camcorder case that works with a multitude of Sony handycams
An ultra-budget HD camcorder with a touch-screen LCD and 12-megapixel stills mode
Mojo's effect is based around a trick often used by action moviemakers to make shots more appealing by warming up skin tones and cooling off the background
Latest News Articles
- Brother MFC-J6920DW multifunction centre
- Vodafone now selling 4G-enabled Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Telstra now selling Samsung's new Galaxy Note 10.1
- Xbox One sets Aussie sales record
- Google launches white Nexus 7, but not for Australia
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »