Professional association for Australia’s ICT sector, the ACS, has released its Federal Election Manifesto, identifying five key policy areas that must be addressed if Australia is to secure its economic future in the information age.
For all its apparent complexity and ambiguity, blockchain is currently the most advanced tool for solving certain global problems of safety, authenticity, privacy, accessibility and security of artifacts and transactions.
We’re all used to hype, and we can forgive genuine enthusiasm for shiny new technologies, but many of the claims being made for blockchain are just beyond the pale, writes Steve Wilson of Constellation Research.
...and New Zealand continues to be their top target for ransomware and social media scams.
It’s a story all too many established brands face: How to retain relevancy and purpose when the competitive landscape, digital disruption and customer expectations move well beyond anything they’ve seen before. And it’s this challenge toy giant, Matt...
Whitepapers about digital
The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTJunior / Trainee Storage AdministratorNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- CCService Desk OfficerQLD
- CCTechnical Security LeadNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Financial PlannerNSW
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTSolution Architect - PHPACT