After a successful launch early this morning, NASA officials later discovered a snag when the space shuttle Discovery entered its orbit around the earth.
While politicians banter about NASA’s budget and the future of manned space flight, the space agency is prepping the critical technology its remaining four space shuttle missions will deliver to complete the International Space Station.
NASA engineers are trying to figure out if they need to maneuver the International Space Station out of the way of another piece of space debris that is hurtling precariously close to the orbiter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Australia lagging decades behind in cyber security efforts: ACCS
- Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) speed up web browsing for users
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Staring at your phone? The next ARM chips are just for you
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW