BlackBerry Bold 9780 review: RIM's latest BlackBerry Bold may look the same as its predecessor, but more memory and the new BlackBerry 6 OS are welcome additions
Dell will pay $US9.1 million to settle a class-action lawsuit in which former employees accused the company of sex discrimination, the computer maker said Friday.
A lawsuit that accuses Dell of discriminating against women and older workers continues to make its way though the courts. In a filing last week, Dell denied allegations that it had treated employees unfairly and said no layoffs were made on the basi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW