Consumers outside of China don't think of Lenovo much beyond laptops, but in that country the company has a wide reach including a growing line of mobile devices. Explore the hidden -- and larger -- side of Lenovo in this slideshow
distribution in pictures
Microsoft has been screaming "Cloud" in many partners' deaf ears for several years, but the company found a more receptive audience at its Worldwide Partner Conference.
Microsoft channel partners need to urgently redefine and evolve their businesses so that they can resell the company's cloud computing products, according to Chief Operating Officer, Kevin Turner.
Microsoft shifts its attention cross-country this week, from its Washington state headquarters, overcast with uncertainty, to Washington, DC, where company leaders will try to make sunny optimism shine at its annual partner conference.
China is threatening to block companies from selling IT products in the nation if they fail to pass a new "cybersecurity vetting system" meant to weed out secret spying and surveillance activities.
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi plans to enter ten foreign markets later this year, including Brazil, Mexico and Russia, in a bid to expand globally with its low-cost but cutting-edge phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Mail.Ru buys rest of Russia's VKontakte, ending shareholder dispute
- Many Android devices vulnerable to session hijacking through the default browser
- Intel teams with Indian firm to launch 'Eddy' tablet for children
- Infor plots move into cloud financials in strike against Workday
- China's Baidu partners with BMW on driverless car research
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.