With the arrival of the iPhone 5s, Apple regained its spot among the top five smartphone makers in China during the third quarter.
Consumers outside of China don't think of Lenovo much beyond laptops, but in that country the company has a wide reach including a growing line of mobile devices. Explore the hidden -- and larger -- side of Lenovo in this slideshow
China's 13-year ban on video game consoles is ending with the creation of a new free trade zone in Shanghai that will allow foreign-funded companies to sell game systems nationwide.
Citing a change in the way IT professionals consume information, Microsoft has closed down its long-running TechNet subscription service.
Microsoft is launching a channel partner program to help drive sales of its Surface tablet to companies, schools and other organizations.
Best Buy has recalled about 5,100 replacement batteries for Apple's MacBook Pro laptops, after 13 reports that the battery caught fire, a U.S. consumer safety agency said.
It may have taken almost two decades, but Tun Thura Thet's investment in one of Asia's poorest countries is finally paying off.
Verizon Wireless is partnering with singer and actress Jennifer Lopez in creating a USretail distribution company that will offer Verizon's devices in stores and online destinations designed to appeal to Latino consumers.
Samsung is making an aggressive sales push in the U.S. market by expanding into thousands of third-party retail outlets where dedicated staff will sell and provide advice on the company's smartphones, tablets and entertainment products.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC will release phones with screens larger than 5 inches, and develop more budget-friendly handsets for the Chinese market, its CFO said Monday.
A cheaper iPhone ? A deal with China Mobile ? Despite having neither of the two, Apple reported strong earnings in the Chinese market in its fiscal first quarter, with revenue buoyed by triple digit growth in iPhone sales.
Apple CEO Tim Cook expects China to become the company's largest market, surpassing the U.S.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is visiting China and met with a government official on Tuesday, about 10 months after his last visit to the country.
Foxconn Technology Group is considering expanding its existing manufacturing operations in the U.S., in a move that could be linked with Apple's plan to bring back Mac manufacturing to the country.
Microsoft said Thursday it would bring its Office 365 and Windows Azure to China as part of the company's strategy to expand its cloud services to enterprise customers in the country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW