With the arrival of the iPhone 5s, Apple regained its spot among the top five smartphone makers in China during the third quarter.
Consumers outside of China don't think of Lenovo much beyond laptops, but in that country the company has a wide reach including a growing line of mobile devices. Explore the hidden -- and larger -- side of Lenovo in this slideshow
China's 13-year ban on video game consoles is ending with the creation of a new free trade zone in Shanghai that will allow foreign-funded companies to sell game systems nationwide.
Citing a change in the way IT professionals consume information, Microsoft has closed down its long-running TechNet subscription service.
Microsoft is launching a channel partner program to help drive sales of its Surface tablet to companies, schools and other organizations.
Best Buy has recalled about 5,100 replacement batteries for Apple's MacBook Pro laptops, after 13 reports that the battery caught fire, a U.S. consumer safety agency said.
It may have taken almost two decades, but Tun Thura Thet's investment in one of Asia's poorest countries is finally paying off.
Verizon Wireless is partnering with singer and actress Jennifer Lopez in creating a USretail distribution company that will offer Verizon's devices in stores and online destinations designed to appeal to Latino consumers.
Samsung is making an aggressive sales push in the U.S. market by expanding into thousands of third-party retail outlets where dedicated staff will sell and provide advice on the company's smartphones, tablets and entertainment products.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC will release phones with screens larger than 5 inches, and develop more budget-friendly handsets for the Chinese market, its CFO said Monday.
A cheaper iPhone ? A deal with China Mobile ? Despite having neither of the two, Apple reported strong earnings in the Chinese market in its fiscal first quarter, with revenue buoyed by triple digit growth in iPhone sales.
Apple CEO Tim Cook expects China to become the company's largest market, surpassing the U.S.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is visiting China and met with a government official on Tuesday, about 10 months after his last visit to the country.
Foxconn Technology Group is considering expanding its existing manufacturing operations in the U.S., in a move that could be linked with Apple's plan to bring back Mac manufacturing to the country.
Microsoft said Thursday it would bring its Office 365 and Windows Azure to China as part of the company's strategy to expand its cloud services to enterprise customers in the country.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This tiny chip could revolutionize smartphone and IOT security
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
- Alibaba calls for tougher Chinese laws against counterfeiters
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCSoftware PackerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT