With the arrival of the iPhone 5s, Apple regained its spot among the top five smartphone makers in China during the third quarter.
Consumers outside of China don't think of Lenovo much beyond laptops, but in that country the company has a wide reach including a growing line of mobile devices. Explore the hidden -- and larger -- side of Lenovo in this slideshow
China's 13-year ban on video game consoles is ending with the creation of a new free trade zone in Shanghai that will allow foreign-funded companies to sell game systems nationwide.
Citing a change in the way IT professionals consume information, Microsoft has closed down its long-running TechNet subscription service.
Microsoft is launching a channel partner program to help drive sales of its Surface tablet to companies, schools and other organizations.
Best Buy has recalled about 5,100 replacement batteries for Apple's MacBook Pro laptops, after 13 reports that the battery caught fire, a U.S. consumer safety agency said.
It may have taken almost two decades, but Tun Thura Thet's investment in one of Asia's poorest countries is finally paying off.
Verizon Wireless is partnering with singer and actress Jennifer Lopez in creating a USretail distribution company that will offer Verizon's devices in stores and online destinations designed to appeal to Latino consumers.
Samsung is making an aggressive sales push in the U.S. market by expanding into thousands of third-party retail outlets where dedicated staff will sell and provide advice on the company's smartphones, tablets and entertainment products.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC will release phones with screens larger than 5 inches, and develop more budget-friendly handsets for the Chinese market, its CFO said Monday.
A cheaper iPhone ? A deal with China Mobile ? Despite having neither of the two, Apple reported strong earnings in the Chinese market in its fiscal first quarter, with revenue buoyed by triple digit growth in iPhone sales.
Apple CEO Tim Cook expects China to become the company's largest market, surpassing the U.S.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is visiting China and met with a government official on Tuesday, about 10 months after his last visit to the country.
Foxconn Technology Group is considering expanding its existing manufacturing operations in the U.S., in a move that could be linked with Apple's plan to bring back Mac manufacturing to the country.
Microsoft said Thursday it would bring its Office 365 and Windows Azure to China as part of the company's strategy to expand its cloud services to enterprise customers in the country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth InvestmentNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Security Engineer (Aruba ClearPass) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD