With the arrival of the iPhone 5s, Apple regained its spot among the top five smartphone makers in China during the third quarter.
Consumers outside of China don't think of Lenovo much beyond laptops, but in that country the company has a wide reach including a growing line of mobile devices. Explore the hidden -- and larger -- side of Lenovo in this slideshow
China's 13-year ban on video game consoles is ending with the creation of a new free trade zone in Shanghai that will allow foreign-funded companies to sell game systems nationwide.
Citing a change in the way IT professionals consume information, Microsoft has closed down its long-running TechNet subscription service.
Microsoft is launching a channel partner program to help drive sales of its Surface tablet to companies, schools and other organizations.
Best Buy has recalled about 5,100 replacement batteries for Apple's MacBook Pro laptops, after 13 reports that the battery caught fire, a U.S. consumer safety agency said.
It may have taken almost two decades, but Tun Thura Thet's investment in one of Asia's poorest countries is finally paying off.
Verizon Wireless is partnering with singer and actress Jennifer Lopez in creating a USretail distribution company that will offer Verizon's devices in stores and online destinations designed to appeal to Latino consumers.
Samsung is making an aggressive sales push in the U.S. market by expanding into thousands of third-party retail outlets where dedicated staff will sell and provide advice on the company's smartphones, tablets and entertainment products.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC will release phones with screens larger than 5 inches, and develop more budget-friendly handsets for the Chinese market, its CFO said Monday.
A cheaper iPhone ? A deal with China Mobile ? Despite having neither of the two, Apple reported strong earnings in the Chinese market in its fiscal first quarter, with revenue buoyed by triple digit growth in iPhone sales.
Apple CEO Tim Cook expects China to become the company's largest market, surpassing the U.S.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is visiting China and met with a government official on Tuesday, about 10 months after his last visit to the country.
Foxconn Technology Group is considering expanding its existing manufacturing operations in the U.S., in a move that could be linked with Apple's plan to bring back Mac manufacturing to the country.
Microsoft said Thursday it would bring its Office 365 and Windows Azure to China as part of the company's strategy to expand its cloud services to enterprise customers in the country.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- CCProject ManagerWA
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT