Ongoing leaks of sensitive documents at national broadband network (NBN) builder NBN Co were avoidable and highlight systematic failures in internal document controls, document-security specialists have warned as the fallout continues after the compa...
Two-factor authentication is often held up as a best practice for security in the online world, but Dropbox on Wednesday announced a new feature that's designed to make it even tougher.
Dropbox took in a fresh infusion of team-collaboration technology and talent on Wednesday with the acquisition of San Francisco-based Clementine.
BitTorrent has long billed its Sync file-sharing service as a peer-to-peer alternative to cloud storage, but on Wednesday the company announced it's working with Onehub on a new, combined offering for large businesses.
Security remains a big concern for businesses considering cloud storage, but Dropbox hopes to further calm their fears by integrating its service with enterprise mobile management products.
Google Docs is becoming a more robust cloud-based productivity suite, and the addition of uploading, storing and viewing videos is a boon for sharing corporate presentations and the like. It's also a slick way to skirt your company's firewall on stre...
If you're an iPad user, you may have discovered a rather strange quirk in iTunes. Although the program makes it blissfully easy to add documents to certain apps by way of its File Sharing feature, there appears to be no way to delete those documents.
A few years ago businesspeople carried a laptop on the road, used a desktop PC in the office, and worked on another PC at home. Maybe they had a BlackBerry, too--but only if they were real big shots.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA