Users of Drupal, one of the most popular content management systems, should consider their sites compromised if they didn't immediately apply a security patch released on Oct. 15.
Drupal has released a patch for a highly critical flaw in its content management system, which could allow rogue code to run.
Drupal 7, the latest upgrade to the popular open source Web content management system, is now generally available, Drupal builders said on Wednesday.
Drupal 7, the next major version of the popular open source content management system, could reach a release candidate stage as early as this week, the founder of the system said on Wednesday.
Drupal Gardens, the planned cloud version of the open source Drupal content management system, went into a public beta stage Thursday, thus making it widely available for tryouts , said Drupal founder Dries Buytaert.
As we've seen time and again, in an increasing number of enterprise software categories, open source has become a promising alternative to commercial software. But there's no free ride.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
- OpenVPN will be audited for security flaws
- AMD strengthens gaming and VR on Linux with graphics improvements
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystOther
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Business Analyst Permanent North SydneyNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW