Users of Drupal, one of the most popular content management systems, should consider their sites compromised if they didn't immediately apply a security patch released on Oct. 15.
Drupal has released a patch for a highly critical flaw in its content management system, which could allow rogue code to run.
Drupal 7, the latest upgrade to the popular open source Web content management system, is now generally available, Drupal builders said on Wednesday.
Drupal 7, the next major version of the popular open source content management system, could reach a release candidate stage as early as this week, the founder of the system said on Wednesday.
Drupal Gardens, the planned cloud version of the open source Drupal content management system, went into a public beta stage Thursday, thus making it widely available for tryouts , said Drupal founder Dries Buytaert.
As we've seen time and again, in an increasing number of enterprise software categories, open source has become a promising alternative to commercial software. But there's no free ride.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- FCC tells ISPs to get customer permission before sharing sensitive info
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over US$37 billion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTChief Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- TPTableau SpecialistNSW
- FTPega DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTImplementation Consultant SydneyNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Migration & TransformationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW