We look at how a third party kit lens stacks up to a first party one.
HTC continues to flex its photographic muscles with the Australian release of Re, a camera in the vein of a GoPro designed for the everyman. Re will go on sale today with a recommended retail price of $249.
Grabbing your camera as you're about to head out, only to find it's running low on power is one inconvenience that designer Weng Jie is hoping he can solve.
Epson calls this an "occasional A3 Multifunction Premium Photo Printer". And I am a reasonably talented -- on a good day -- amateur photographer, shooting a Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera with a variety of quality lens. 'Do we go together?' is the question...
The Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 Di II VC is a standard zoom lens designed for primary shooting duties. The lens aims to stand out for its f/2.8 designation, which is a fast, open aperture designed for low light shooting.
In the past few years, video-capable DSLRs and compact interchangeable-lens cameras have gained momentum in the world of filmmaking: they have big sensors, shallow depth-of-field capabilities, versatile interchangeable lenses, and affordable prices w...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- US Supreme Court leaves gap in Samsung-Apple patent ruling
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)SA
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- TPSAP ABAP ProgrammerQLD
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTAd Optimisation ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Management - Infrastructure projectsACT
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT