A Duke University grad student has come up with a way to double, or more, battery life in Wi-Fi devices, without any changes needed on the device itself. Essentially, the technique regulates how long and when client radios sleep, so that data transfe...
Data center managers are well versed in distributing power efficiently to physical servers. But the proliferation of virtualization, with multiple virtual machines and applications running on a single piece of hardware, has made this task a lot more ...
One of the elements of Android that is often touted over iOS and other mobile platforms is that it is open source. The open nature of Android means that vendors can build on and extend the platform, or that developers are free to create apps unfetter...
Worried your Android apps are spying on you? You should be, according to a recent study that found several popular Android Apps regularly share your location and critical phone data such as your phone number with advertisers and others. Researchers...
A recent test of prototype security code for Android phones found that 15 of 30 free Android Market applications sent users' private information to remote advertising servers, without the users being aware of what was being sent or to whom. In some c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCIT IT Project Management Support - data migration, SAP xECMNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCChange ManagerACT
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW