A Duke University grad student has come up with a way to double, or more, battery life in Wi-Fi devices, without any changes needed on the device itself. Essentially, the technique regulates how long and when client radios sleep, so that data transfe...
Data center managers are well versed in distributing power efficiently to physical servers. But the proliferation of virtualization, with multiple virtual machines and applications running on a single piece of hardware, has made this task a lot more ...
One of the elements of Android that is often touted over iOS and other mobile platforms is that it is open source. The open nature of Android means that vendors can build on and extend the platform, or that developers are free to create apps unfetter...
Worried your Android apps are spying on you? You should be, according to a recent study that found several popular Android Apps regularly share your location and critical phone data such as your phone number with advertisers and others. Researchers...
A recent test of prototype security code for Android phones found that 15 of 30 free Android Market applications sent users' private information to remote advertising servers, without the users being aware of what was being sent or to whom. In some c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Ads mislead over broadband Internet access pricing, regulator warns
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW