Microsoft will start selling gift cards good for purchases on its digital content market, taking a page out of Apple's iTunes playbook.
Facebook is set to unveil an updated News Feed on Thursday and analysts have a wish list of changes that users might welcome.
More people in the US will access the Internet via mobile devices than through desktop computers or other wired devices by 2015, IDC predicted on Monday.
Google+ is trying to help users expand their Circles by offering them a new Suggested User list. The only problem is that some users are taking exception to what they're calling an elitist system.
Google's board of directors and several of its executives, including CEO Larry Page and chairman Eric Schmidt, were sued this week in a pair of lawsuits that claimed they breached their fiduciary duties by facilitating illegal imports of prescription...
China has started restoring some Internet access to a province where it was blocked after deadly ethnic riots two weeks ago, but the outage has already taken a toll on local businesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel is said to mull selling its security business
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW