Alibaba Group's Cloud computing and mobile business are surging, but its reported revenue in the second quarter missed analysts' estimates, amid a slowing Chinese economy.
Amid complaints that the e-commerce company does little to fight fake goods, China's Alibaba Group is giving foreign vendors a direct line to report any counterfeit products spotted on its retail sites.
Sprig, a startup whose mobile app lets users order food and have it delivered, is changing the status of its delivery drivers from contractors to employees.
Samsung Electronics is stepping up its payments push with the launch of a payment service that lets users buy content on some of its newer smart TVs.
Marissa Mayer knows fashion, and she's bringing more of it to Yahoo with her latest acquisition announced Friday.
Cloud services continue to grow by leaps and bounds for Amazon.com.
China's e-commerce market hasn't been easy for Walmart to crack, but the U.S. shopping giant isn't giving up. The company is investing even more in its e-commerce operations there, by taking full control of a Chinese online retailer.
EBay has reached a deal to sell its enterprise unit, a division focused on building and running online shopping sites for bricks-and-mortar retailers, for less than half than it paid four years ago.
Google is rolling out a new service that lets users buy retail items directly from the search results page on mobile devices, in an effort to make mobile search more useful and give advertisers a new way to attract customers.
An Italian court has overturned a €500,000 (US$550,000) fine imposed last December on the online travel company TripAdvisor for allegedly publishing misleading information in its reviews.
Amazon is doing its best to jack up sales by inventing a new shopping holiday, but one thing it hasn't invented is a new idea.
PayPal is acquiring Xoom, an international money transfer service, in a deal that lets PayPal break into a new market worth an estimated $600 billion a year, the companies said Wednesday.
PayPal is fine-tuning its policies after a recently announced plan to make unsolicited prerecorded calls and texts to users drew questions and concerns from customers, regulators and consumer advocates.
Continuing its effort to catch up in the cloud, Oracle has unveiled a new software-as-a-service product aimed at e-commerce providers.
Amazon, eBay and Etsy have joined big retailers in removing Confederate flags and related items from their sites, in moves responding to increased vitriol over the symbol after a shooting last week at an African-American church in South Carolina.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA