Visitors to what used to be Buy.com will see a few changes on the front page this week -- including a pronunciation guide for its new name.
Facebook users can now say "charge it," with a new physical gift card the social network is rolling out Thursday that people can use to make purchases in retail stores.
Three U.S. investigative agencies, working with state and local police departments across the country, have seized more than 300 websites and US$13.6 million worth of counterfeit National Football League sportswear and tickets from online and other s...
China's group buying market continues to shrink, with the number of players in operation declining by close to 1,000 sites over the past year.
A federal judge in California has ordered Apple and Amazon.com to sit down and attempt to settle a lawsuit between them over Amazon's use of the "Appstore" name for its online application marketplace.
Alibaba Group's Jack Ma will step down from his position as CEO of the Chinese e-commerce giant in May, to help usher in its next generation of leaders. But he will stay on as executive chairman to focus on company strategy.
Zynga's Mark Pincus made the annual "Worst CEOs" list compiled by Dartmouth College professor Sydney Finkelstein, which also nearly included Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and Andrew Mason of Groupon.
Amazon.com's Kindle Store is dominating domestic rivals in Japan just months after its launch in October, according to a survey by a local research firm.
As a new session of the U.S. Congress convenes in early 2013, don't expect lawmakers to rush out a new version of the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) or the Protect IP Act (PIPA).
Websites, mobile apps and online advertising networks targeting children will be required to follow new privacy regulations, including getting a parent's permission before collecting geolocation information and photographs from kids, under new rules ...
Penguin Group has become the latest book publisher to reach a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice in a lawsuit that alleges that Apple and five publishers had conspired to raise e-book prices.
The U.S. has removed China's Taobao sites from its "Notorious Markets" list of major offenders that support piracy and counterfeiting, citing their successful efforts to remove infringing goods from the sites.
Google has shut down its online shopping service in China, further slimming down its product portfolio for the country after it pulled the plug on its free music service back in September.
A small company in France plans to make bitcoin easier to handle early next year by issuing debit cards linked to payment accounts that can accept the alternative currency.
How "public" are public Facebook posts?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC