Visitors to what used to be Buy.com will see a few changes on the front page this week -- including a pronunciation guide for its new name.
Facebook users can now say "charge it," with a new physical gift card the social network is rolling out Thursday that people can use to make purchases in retail stores.
Three U.S. investigative agencies, working with state and local police departments across the country, have seized more than 300 websites and US$13.6 million worth of counterfeit National Football League sportswear and tickets from online and other s...
China's group buying market continues to shrink, with the number of players in operation declining by close to 1,000 sites over the past year.
A federal judge in California has ordered Apple and Amazon.com to sit down and attempt to settle a lawsuit between them over Amazon's use of the "Appstore" name for its online application marketplace.
Alibaba Group's Jack Ma will step down from his position as CEO of the Chinese e-commerce giant in May, to help usher in its next generation of leaders. But he will stay on as executive chairman to focus on company strategy.
Zynga's Mark Pincus made the annual "Worst CEOs" list compiled by Dartmouth College professor Sydney Finkelstein, which also nearly included Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and Andrew Mason of Groupon.
Amazon.com's Kindle Store is dominating domestic rivals in Japan just months after its launch in October, according to a survey by a local research firm.
As a new session of the U.S. Congress convenes in early 2013, don't expect lawmakers to rush out a new version of the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) or the Protect IP Act (PIPA).
Websites, mobile apps and online advertising networks targeting children will be required to follow new privacy regulations, including getting a parent's permission before collecting geolocation information and photographs from kids, under new rules ...
Penguin Group has become the latest book publisher to reach a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice in a lawsuit that alleges that Apple and five publishers had conspired to raise e-book prices.
The U.S. has removed China's Taobao sites from its "Notorious Markets" list of major offenders that support piracy and counterfeiting, citing their successful efforts to remove infringing goods from the sites.
Google has shut down its online shopping service in China, further slimming down its product portfolio for the country after it pulled the plug on its free music service back in September.
A small company in France plans to make bitcoin easier to handle early next year by issuing debit cards linked to payment accounts that can accept the alternative currency.
How "public" are public Facebook posts?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW