Google, which had until now sought coupons and special offers directly from merchants for its Offers service, will now also aggregate and market offerings from other online daily deal providers.
A new bill introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives would allow law enforcement officials to shut down websites that enable or facilitate copyright infringement, leading some digital rights groups to suggest that YouTube, Twitter and online ne...
Two administrators of the defunct movie-download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Groupon's China venture posted a net loss of US$46.4 million for the past nine months, generating only $2.1 million in revenue as it fights to gain dominance in the country's highly competitive group buying market.
An online store is a complex thing; developing one from scratch can take months of hard work. Yet in the final analysis, most stores are very much alike. Shopify ($29 plus percentage per month and up, 30-day free trial) lets you create your own store...
The Office of U.S. Trade Representative has asked the Chinese government to explain its policies related to blocking some websites in an effort to gauge the impact on U.S. small businesses operating in China, the agency said Wednesday.
This year's Web 2.0 Summit will focus on the critical role that online data plays in the Internet economy and on how its use and misuse can make the difference between success and failure in markets like online gaming, Web advertising, search, social...
While representatives of the online advertising industry questioned whether new laws are needed to protect consumer privacy online, several U.S. lawmakers on Thursday called for new regulations targeting online tracking.
EBay has launched an application development platform called X.commerce that pulls in tools and functionality from a variety of its sites and products, including the eBay marketplace and PayPal, as well as from partners.
After a recent survey revealed that almost 80 percent of its largest customers lack a mobile-optimized website, Google has decided to launch a program to address that issue specifically among retailers.
Many top websites share their visitors' names, usernames or other personal information with their partners without telling users and, in some cases, without knowing they're doing it, according to a new study from Stanford University.
Two founders of movie download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Google's share of the U.S. search engine market has dropped below 65% for the first time in two years, new data shows.
Google has launched a new portal in China that catalogs group buying deals, a return to activity there after pulling back from its operations in China more than a year ago.
More people in the US will access the Internet via mobile devices than through desktop computers or other wired devices by 2015, IDC predicted on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC