Facebook annoyed and puzzled many people last year when it forced them to download its Messenger app for chats. Its reasons for doing so are now clearer: Messenger is becoming a beast of an app, with its own links to outside businesses and software a...
Google reportedly is creating a service to let people pay their bills from their Gmail accounts.
Users of Facebook's Messenger app will soon be able to do more than just chat with friends and send them emoticons. They'll also be able to send money.
E-commerce giant Alibaba Group and affiliated online payment service Alipay are aiming to use facial recognition technology to take the place of passwords.
Facebook has acquired The Find, a nine-year-old company with a search engine that indexes products across thousands of e-commerce sites.
A group of U.S. senators has revived an effort to require major online retailers to collect sales tax from shoppers.
Some people who use uTorrent, the popular BitTorrent client, are up in arms over the presence of cryptocurrency mining software on their computers which they say was installed without their permission.
To reach more Chinese consumers, Amazon.com has opened an imported goods store on an Alibaba Group site.
Google has launched a new auto insurance site in the U.S. designed to simplify for consumers the process of shopping for policies.
Four U.S. senators have resurrected legislation that would allow consumers to see and correct personal information held by data brokers and tell those businesses to stop sharing or selling it for marketing purposes.
Etsy, the online marketplace for buying and selling handmade goods and crafts, disclosed some interesting tidbits about the company's business when it filed to go public Wednesday.
IT professionals with skills in Amazon Web Services will once again swarm Las Vegas come October.
Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba Group, is making a push into the US Cloud computing market, where it's expected to run into competition from Amazon.com, Google and Microsoft.
Yelp has filed a lawsuit against Revleap, a company that says it can help businesses improve their ratings, though Yelp says it actually spams them and cons them out of money.
Cheaper air travel is making the world seem smaller -- and that's increasingly the case for the online booking market too, with Expedia planning to swallow up rival Orbitz Worldwide barely a month after buying the smaller Travelocity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FCC tells ISPs to get customer permission before sharing sensitive info
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
- Privacy group shoots legal arrow at Privacy Shield
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- TPSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearningSA
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPRelease and Deployment MangerACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW