Jonathan Schwartz ended six months of silence on his Twitter feed on Thursday with the words "Started a new company."
Hospitals and physicians have four years to deploy comprehensive electronic health records (EHR) systems and the technology needed to support them if they hope to snag some of the billions of dollars the federal government has earmarked to reimburse ...
Hospitals and physicians in the U.S. have until 2015 to deploy comprehensive electronic health records (EHR) and the accompanying technology to meet federal guidelines and qualify for billions of dollars in reimbursements. But some health care expert...
Microsoft plans to buy health-care software maker Sentillion for an undisclosed sum in order to expand its own health-care offerings and capitalize on an upcoming opportunity for new sales.
Scientists at IBM are using a combination of nanotechnology and microchips to map out personal genetic code that could make significantly improve the process of diagnosing and treating diseases.
A free iPhone app called "Outbreaks Near Me" is designed to help users track and report oubreaks of swine flu and other infectious diseases.
In a children's hospital, dispensing medicine is more complicated than putting pills in a bottle. Youthful patients come in a wide variety of ages and sizes, which means their dosages must be individually tailored.
Microsoft has purchased software from Merck & Co. to make its Amalga data-aggregation and management software more useful to life sciences and pharmaceutical researchers, the company said Monday.
Various technologies enable patients to exchange health information with caregivers. Patients can use a Health system to videoconference with health-care professionals and receive videos about diet and exercise. Patients can also attach a blood press...
As the prospect of a flu pandemic grew more likely Wednesday -- the World Health Organization raised its threat alert to level 5 -- data is pouring into federal health care agencies using systems that a decade ago did not even exist.
The Mayo Clinic medical practice has launched the first widely available e-health information service for patients on Microsoft's HealthVault service, the result of a partnership the companies launched last year.
In a study that is unlikely to find favor among privacy advocates, researchers from two academic institutions warned that increased privacy protections around health data will hamper the adoption of electronic medical records systems.
Doctors with an iPhone or iPod Touch will be able to view patients' electronic health records using a new application available on Apple's Apps Store.
Microsoft on Monday will unveil a new version of its software for aggregating health records that makes it easier for patients and doctors to share information electronically.
Intel and General Electric have formed an alliance to market and create home-based health care technologies, in an effort to reduce health-care costs and allow elderly people to stay out of hospitals.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia