Jonathan Schwartz ended six months of silence on his Twitter feed on Thursday with the words "Started a new company."
Hospitals and physicians have four years to deploy comprehensive electronic health records (EHR) systems and the technology needed to support them if they hope to snag some of the billions of dollars the federal government has earmarked to reimburse ...
Hospitals and physicians in the U.S. have until 2015 to deploy comprehensive electronic health records (EHR) and the accompanying technology to meet federal guidelines and qualify for billions of dollars in reimbursements. But some health care expert...
Microsoft plans to buy health-care software maker Sentillion for an undisclosed sum in order to expand its own health-care offerings and capitalize on an upcoming opportunity for new sales.
Scientists at IBM are using a combination of nanotechnology and microchips to map out personal genetic code that could make significantly improve the process of diagnosing and treating diseases.
A free iPhone app called "Outbreaks Near Me" is designed to help users track and report oubreaks of swine flu and other infectious diseases.
In a children's hospital, dispensing medicine is more complicated than putting pills in a bottle. Youthful patients come in a wide variety of ages and sizes, which means their dosages must be individually tailored.
Microsoft has purchased software from Merck & Co. to make its Amalga data-aggregation and management software more useful to life sciences and pharmaceutical researchers, the company said Monday.
Various technologies enable patients to exchange health information with caregivers. Patients can use a Health system to videoconference with health-care professionals and receive videos about diet and exercise. Patients can also attach a blood press...
As the prospect of a flu pandemic grew more likely Wednesday -- the World Health Organization raised its threat alert to level 5 -- data is pouring into federal health care agencies using systems that a decade ago did not even exist.
The Mayo Clinic medical practice has launched the first widely available e-health information service for patients on Microsoft's HealthVault service, the result of a partnership the companies launched last year.
In a study that is unlikely to find favor among privacy advocates, researchers from two academic institutions warned that increased privacy protections around health data will hamper the adoption of electronic medical records systems.
Doctors with an iPhone or iPod Touch will be able to view patients' electronic health records using a new application available on Apple's Apps Store.
Microsoft on Monday will unveil a new version of its software for aggregating health records that makes it easier for patients and doctors to share information electronically.
Intel and General Electric have formed an alliance to market and create home-based health care technologies, in an effort to reduce health-care costs and allow elderly people to stay out of hospitals.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Verizon plans 5G trial service in 11 cities this year
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
- New macOS ransomware spotted in the wild
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT