Google took advantage of the launch of social networking service Google+ to give Gmail a makeover.
Diane asked where on her hard drive she could find her downloaded email messages. She uses Windows Live Mail.
Gmail is hard at work restoring service to about 40,000 Gmail users after a software bug deleted their e-mail messages, folders, labels and filters. So, while things are looking good for those users affected by the bug, this episode proves, once agai...
The cloud has failed roughly 150,000 Gmail users, whose e-mails have been deleted and accounts disabled by a mysterious glitch.
Like everyone else on the Internet, you likely use one or more of Google's many services, from search to Gmail to Google Calendar to Google Docs. And like plenty of other people, you probably have wished that these services could do even more, or tha...
Comcast wants to kill it, your next wireless router will probably have it built-in, and you can use it to download the entire GeoCities archive. BitTorrent has come a long way since its public release on July 2, 2001, but unless you're a regular medi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia