After the system's reveal at the Nintendo press conference, Nintendo has unveiled a larger list of titles in development for the 3DS, including additional franchises like Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Star Fox, and Paper Mario.
EA has held their big E3 press conference at the Orpheum Theatre in downtown Los Angeles, demonstrating upcoming games they have scheduled to come out in 2010 and 2011.
Needing to start with a bang after watching rivals Microsoft and Nintendo make huge waves with their conferences, Sony got their E3 presentation off to a terrific start by showcasing the third installment in their award winning Killzone series. The d...
It sounds like Nintendo's new 3DS handheld will offer optional software installs, a feature available for some time on Sony's PSP, but unavailable to DS owners.
A helicopter that wirelessly sends video to its controlling iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch will be available in the U.S. in September, France-based Parrot announced this week at the E3 game expo in Los Angeles.
Sony's E3 2010 press conference was full of big announcements, including two previously unnannounced games (Heroes on the Move and Sorcery), and a release date for Gran Turismo 5.
Nintendo fanboys have shed a collective tear as the Japanese gaming juggernaut announces the new Legend of Zelda, Golden Eye 007 and Golden Dawn games.
An old favourite has been announced as new game for the Nintendo 3DS along with a number of impressive features on the impending handheld.
Activision is banking on DJ Hero 2 being a winner, pouring big money into a formidable playlist.
If you're not excited about Call of Duty: Black Ops, you damn well should be.
Available immediately, Microsoft's new slim-sized Xbox 360--unveiled at its E3 2010 press show this morning--will come with integrated WiFi and a 250GB hard drive.
Microsoft ended its E3 2010 press conference today with the announcement of a new Xbox 360, which will be available worldwide from tomorrow. The new console is significantly smaller than current models; the vanilla Xbox 360 Arcade and the Xbox 360 El...
E3 is definitely about huge game reveals and new system debuts, but the LA-set show also attracts a fair share of tinseltown elite. We've rounded up a handful of celebs that we know will be at the show, and a few that we're betting we'll see.
We know quality trumps quantity, but EA's gigantic list of E3 titles has dropped our collective jaws. Check out what games the publisher will be showing, along with release date and console information for each.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- CCSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)NSW
- CCServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - ProcurementNSW
- FTAgile Iteration ManagerWA
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- CCService SupportACT
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8NSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD