Sea of Thieves was our favorite game of E3 2016—at least, what little of the game currently exists.
At E3 2016’s Ubisoft Booth, Trisha Hershberger got hands-on with games Steep and For Honor.
Dozens of new PC games were revealed at E3 2016. These are the 10 best.
Trisha takes us inside Microsoft's booth at E3 2016, where games like We Happy Few, Recore 2, and Sea of Thieves were all the rage.
Trisha Hershberger gets to test out the hottest new indie games around like Obduction and Octobo.
Wilson's Heart's hospital nurses and creepy teddy bears show how powerful virtual reality can be.
In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, one of gaming's most open universes gets even less linear.
Shadows Warrior 2: More Wang, more weapons, more d*ck jokes, more fun.
EA wouldn't let us show you FIFA 17 onscreen, but you can still witness the slow decent into sadness as a soccer newbie tries the game for the first time.
Bethesda kicks off E3 2016 with their press conference at LA Hangar. The big announcements were the unveiling of Quake Champions and Prey, and they finally showed some gameplay of last year's announcement, Dishonored 2.
With Xbox Play Anywhere, games you buy for Xbox One are available on Windows 10, and vice versa.
Quake is back, baby.
Prepare for Titanfall once again, but now with 100 percent more grappling hooks. We go hands-on with Titanfall 2.
PC gamers, we should have expected this.
The Japanese gaming giant is releasing the PlayStation 4 Ultimate Player Edition, a version of its console that comes with twice the storage a 1 terabyte.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD