Targeting gaming and multimedia enthusiasts, AMD announced a 5GHz processor at E3 in Los Angeles.
I actually kind of like Adam Sessler (see Sessler's cathartic Soapbox, "Killzone Mailbag"), though I have no idea what to make of Morgan "like huge frigging dragons!" Webb. And Bethesda's been a favorite developer for me personally since Morrowind. S...
Sony hopes to bring 3D to the masses with a low-cost PlayStation-branded television it announced at E3 in Los Angeles.
Sony <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVeUfNxS0hw">opened its E3 press conference Monday with an apology</a> for the multi-week PlayStation Network outage.
Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 will be able to receive voice controls, letting users control their television and search for content, the company announced Monday at the E3 gaming convention in Los Angeles.
The Electronic Entertainment Design and Research Analyst Services company (best known as EEDAR) partnered with gaming website IGN and game video streaming site GameTrailers to gauge the consumer anticipation for the games coming out of E3.
What would E3 be without a bit of eye candy?
Microsoft officially renamed Project Natal, the full-body motion control system for the Xbox 360, Kinect on Sunday evening during a kick-off event for the E3 2010 trade show. The event wasn't a keynote presentation, but a Kinect-themed 45-minute the...
At last week's E3, Tim Shafer gave us more of a taste of what his upcoming Brutal Legend would be like, and it looked tasty, only affirming it's title as being one of the most anticipated games of this year. However, "anticipated games of this year" ...
It's post-E3 and for the most part, gaming companies are feeling pretty confident about their work and their future. None seem more confident than Nintendo's president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime and PlayStation Europe's president Andrew House.
Most gamers who've played <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/ps2/111191/shadow-of-the-colossus/">Shadow of the Colossus</a> will tell you it's the best-looking game on the PS2, hands-down. They'll try to describe it to you -- its gameplay, its vis...
A group of about a dozen members of a group that calls itself "Salvationists Against Virtual and Eternal Damnation" meandered around outside the LA Convention Center yesterday wielding signs protesting EA's upcoming game,Dante's Inferno. Proudly disp...
With so many Beatles fans out there, a lot of people want to know more about the hardware that The Beatles: Rock Band offers to help users morph into a Fab Four (or more, if additional mics are on hand). I had a chance to play with the new set today-...
After Microsoft announced Project Natal on Monday, it was hard to believe Sony could put up a fair fight in their own press conference. Then they unveiled their new Motion Controller on the same day Nintendo talked about the Wii MotionPlus, and thing...
GamePro has just learned that Square Enix is still considering releasing Final Fantasy XIV Online on the Xbox 360 as well as the PC and PlayStation 3, contradicting what was announced at yesterday's Sony press conference, where the game was touted as...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW