'An unlocked frame rate in Need for Speed is a massive priority for you,' says developer. 'Duh,' says community.
The search for game-changing technology capable of fueling growth in an uncertain economy is driving global tech mergers and acquisitions to a level not seen since the dotcom era.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
Confidence in software-as-a-service, mobile and cloud technology is spurring tech mergers and acquisitions, despite lingering economic worries, according to market watchers.
Ubisoft and EA will be returning to the EB Games Expo in Sydney, which will be held be held at the Sydney Showground in Olympic Park from 4 October until 6 October.
While local release dates for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are still up in the air, EA has confirmed that the next generation editions of Battlefield 4 will be available on the same date as the current generation versions.
If you're a PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii owner, you can breathe a sigh of relief. The rumoured takeover of Electronic Arts at the hands of Microsoft has been officially debunked.
EA confirmed Monday that two Spore expansion packs were planned for the life-creation sim title, and will be available over the next few months.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft’s standing to sue over secret US data requests in question
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Data shows Tesla vehicle crashes dropped 40% with Autopilot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- FTLife/400 Technical Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD