Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
EBay has reached a deal to sell its enterprise unit, a division focused on building and running online shopping sites for bricks-and-mortar retailers, for less than half than it paid four years ago.
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
Amazon, eBay and Etsy have joined big retailers in removing Confederate flags and related items from their sites, in moves responding to increased vitriol over the symbol after a shooting last week at an African-American church in South Carolina.
EBay has sold its 28.4 percent ownership stake in Craigslist as part of an agreement between the companies announced Friday .
China is opening up its e-commerce market to more foreign investment, removing restrictions that limited investors to joint ventures with Chinese firms.
Australians are turning to inexpensive streaming devices following Netflix's entrance into the local market instead of buying pricey smart televisions.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has cautioned PayPal that provisions in its new user agreement for contacting customers with autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages could violate federal laws.
Google gets on smart cities bandwagon... eBay, PayPal hit a nerve with robocall provision in use terms... Spotify arms for battle with Apple... and more tech news.
European legislators are about to reopen a debate on whether Facebook and Twitter should be subject to the same rules as power grids and payment services for protecting critical IT infrastructure and the data it carries.
eBay will cut roughly 7 per cent of its total workforce, or 2400 workers, and is considering a sale or IPO of its Enterprise unit.
A 19-year-old U.K. man said he was relieved after receiving probation for pleading guilty to four hacking-related charges in connection with a large distributed denial-of-service attack on the Metropolitan Police Service's website.
Taking a cue from Hewlett-Packard and eBay, Symantec is said to be in talks to carve out the company into two entities.
Activist investor and hedge-fund manager Carl Icahn says eBay's decision to spin off PayPal into a separate company is "almost a no brainer."
EBay's board of directors has approved a plan to separate the company's eBay and PayPal businesses into independent publicly traded companies next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTSystems AnalystVIC