Alibaba, an e-commerce giant in China, wants to make new friends in the U.S. Especially friends with money.
Alibaba is looking to raise as much as $US21 billion in its U.S. IPO, according to documents filed Friday, making the Chinese e-commerce company's debut one of the largest initial public offerings in U.S. history.
A court in California has approved a settlement reached earlier this year between eBay and the U.S. Department of Justice over a deal the e-commerce company is said to have reached with Intuit not to hire each other's employees.
A security feature offered by PayPal to help prevent accounts from being taken over by hackers can be easily circumvented, an Australian security researcher has found.
EBay faces a class action suit in a U.S. federal court over a security breach earlier this year.
Six people have been indicted on charges of running an international ring that resold tickets bought through compromised StubHub accounts for some of New York's biggest concerts and sporting events.
In the battle to keep your personal information private, it's not just hackers you have to worry about but lax security and stupidity.
A stronger set of features, possibly including payments, might be coming to Facebook's messaging properties now that former PayPal president David Marcus has come to work for the social network.
Someday, if you use your non-dominant hand to control your mouse or touchpad when you're say, shopping online, websites might interpret your irregular scrolling and clicking as a sign of fraud and require you to prove your identity, thanks to an IBM ...
eBay's security team isn't going to get a break for a while.
A security researcher who found a major vulnerability in eBay's website last week said a second flaw he found hasn't been fixed and could be used to hijack user accounts.
EBay is asking users to change their passwords after attackers gained unauthorized access to eBay's corporate network, compromising a database containing encrypted passwords and other personal data.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should delay its scheduled May 15 vote on a new net neutrality proposal because of public outcry that the rules aren't strong enough, a commissioner said.
Twitter, LinkedIn and eBay quarterly earnings show what Internet companies are up against.
The U.S. Department of Justice would prohibit eBay from entering into agreements with other tech firms to not recruit each other's employees, in a settlement announced by the agency Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCMigration OfficerQLD
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- FTJava DeveloperSA