Alibaba, an e-commerce giant in China, wants to make new friends in the U.S. Especially friends with money.
Alibaba is looking to raise as much as $US21 billion in its U.S. IPO, according to documents filed Friday, making the Chinese e-commerce company's debut one of the largest initial public offerings in U.S. history.
A court in California has approved a settlement reached earlier this year between eBay and the U.S. Department of Justice over a deal the e-commerce company is said to have reached with Intuit not to hire each other's employees.
A security feature offered by PayPal to help prevent accounts from being taken over by hackers can be easily circumvented, an Australian security researcher has found.
EBay faces a class action suit in a U.S. federal court over a security breach earlier this year.
Six people have been indicted on charges of running an international ring that resold tickets bought through compromised StubHub accounts for some of New York's biggest concerts and sporting events.
In the battle to keep your personal information private, it's not just hackers you have to worry about but lax security and stupidity.
A stronger set of features, possibly including payments, might be coming to Facebook's messaging properties now that former PayPal president David Marcus has come to work for the social network.
Someday, if you use your non-dominant hand to control your mouse or touchpad when you're say, shopping online, websites might interpret your irregular scrolling and clicking as a sign of fraud and require you to prove your identity, thanks to an IBM ...
eBay's security team isn't going to get a break for a while.
A security researcher who found a major vulnerability in eBay's website last week said a second flaw he found hasn't been fixed and could be used to hijack user accounts.
EBay is asking users to change their passwords after attackers gained unauthorized access to eBay's corporate network, compromising a database containing encrypted passwords and other personal data.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should delay its scheduled May 15 vote on a new net neutrality proposal because of public outcry that the rules aren't strong enough, a commissioner said.
Twitter, LinkedIn and eBay quarterly earnings show what Internet companies are up against.
The U.S. Department of Justice would prohibit eBay from entering into agreements with other tech firms to not recruit each other's employees, in a settlement announced by the agency Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW