EBay will boost its mobile development capabilities with the acquisition of Critical Path Software, announced on Wednesday.
Christie's auction house in London today sold an Apple-1 computer for 133,250, or $213,600.
A network hardware failure knocked PayPal offline for all of its users globally on Friday, and the recovery and failover systems didn't spring into action as quickly as they were supposed to.
Facebook and eBay shared some tips this week for improving efficiency and cutting energy bills in data centers.
Bypassing a number of commercial portal packages, eBay has started using the Joomla open source content management software as a framework to provide its employes with analytic tools, the online auction giant said.
Romanian authorities have arrested a phishing scammer who broke into eBay systems and accessed confidential files, including data of eBay customers and their transactions.
Two of the world's biggest e-commerce marketplaces, eBay and it's Chinese counterpart Alibaba, will explore online partnerships that could help their users in China and the U.S., the heads of both companies said on Friday.
A Delaware court has ruled in favor of eBay in its 2008 lawsuit against Jim Buckmaster and Craig Newmark, majority shareholders of Craigslist, eBay said Thursday.
Hackers create 57,000 new web pages every week in a bid to infect web users with malicious software, says PandaLabs.
Look out Google, you may have a new, unlikely challenger.
A firm owned by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has filed a lawsuit against Google, Apple, Facebook, and other companies alleging that they have violated patents related to search, multimedia, screen pop-ups and database management.
Would-be Internet telephony giant Skype has filed the paperwork for an initial public offering (IPO) on Nasdaq, the company has announced.
Three weeks ago, telecommunications company IDT Corp. filed a civil antitrust complaint against eBay and Skype, but the companies, which have also been in a patent dispute since 2006, have now settled all their differences.
A company called XPRT Ventures has sued eBay for patent infringement, asking the court for US$3.8 billion in damages.
The uproar over the iPhone 4's call reception, and Apple's suggestion that users slap a case around their new phone, has delayed shipments of the company's own "bumper" casing and driven up prices on eBay.
Latest News Articles
- Acer ships first Chromebooks with Intel's Core i3 chip
- Malware hidden in Chinese inventory scanners targeted logistics, shipping firms
- Google gets a helping hand from Microsoft, IBM, Red Hat
- US chases supercomputing crown with multipetaflop Trinity system
- Oracle gives sneak peek at its plans for OpenWorld
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW