Europe's efforts to internationalize the running of the Internet's governance body were criticized by three leading trade groups Monday for failing to take account of the needs of the private sector.
The European Union is refining a set of guidelines that would strengthen its ability to respond to computer security crises as well as ensure Internet infrastructure in member countries is more resilient.
The European Commission will proceed with its antitrust case against Microsoft regardless of the announcement late Thursday that the software giant is stripping its browser, Internet Explorer (IE), from the next incarnation of its operating system, W...
Microsoft's plan to strip out its Internet Explorer (IE) browser from Windows 7 in Europe, due for sale in the fall, is designed to force the European Commission's hand as it devises an antitrust remedy to restore fair competition in the browser mark...
The European Commission is seeking to strengthen cooperation between law enforcement and private industry worldwide as well as increase penalties for those engaged in cybercrime, a senior official said on Wednesday.
The European Commission is asking PC makers and software rivals if Microsoft has been pressuring them in connection with the ongoing antitrust case concerning Web browsers, one such company said Tuesday.
The European Commission has laid out guidelines for how European Union national governments can boost development of super-fast broadband networks without falling foul of European laws designed to restrict state aid.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Digital vision must be led from the top-down
- Toyota, Volkswagen partner ride-hailing companies
- Apple hires mobile encryption pioneer amid encryption debate
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW