After years of making accommodations for such&nbsp; platforms as AJAX, the Eclipse Foundation will return to its Java roots this June
The Eclipse Foundation is offering on Monday beta access to a hosted version of the organization's planned Orion platform for building and integrating Web development tools.
Version 7. 0 of the NetBeans open source IDE is due in April, featuring capabilities for Java SE 7, as well as faster deployment to the WebLogic Server application server, according to the NetBeans Oracle-sponsored website.
Google is announcing on Wednesday its donation of GUI designer technology to the Eclipse Foundation, a contribution that an Eclipse official said could lead to the emergence of mobile GUI builders and other capabilities.
Latest News Articles
- Non-IBM Power8 servers, chips to appear early next year
- US Social Security Administration spent nearly $300M on IT project 'boondoggle,' lawmakers say
- HP invests in Hortonworks' Hadoop
- Apple losing its grip as top tablet company
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $99 free shipping
- $399 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »