As companies work with more and more data, choosing between the open source big data frameworks Hadoop and Spark is increasingly important. We break down the pros and cons of Hadoop vs Spark, the vendors, customers and general uses of each.
Salesforce.com is moving beyond CRM and into e-commerce with the acquisition of cloud service provider Demandware.
IBM's Watson has been pushing ever further into the business world in recent months, and now it's helping online merchants analyse performance and make better merchandising decisions.
Mobile payments company Square has launched an online marketplace, an offering that an analyst said is similar to those from eBay, Amazon and Etsy, where merchants can sell products to consumers.
eBay CIO Scott Seese says he and his team are using technology and innovation to drive the company's mission of connected commerce. He explains how the ecommerce giant taps into the power of social and mobile to help customers find and purchase exact...
Has your website been Chromed by Google? What every business should know.
How often have you wondered how you stack up against your commerce marketing colleagues and competitors? You may be proud of what you've accomplished, however you know there could be other things you should be doing to make your commerce marketing pr...
We all love the feeling of preparing a holiday from packing a suitcase to jumping into a plane and flying to an exotic destination. While it’s so exciting to travel, for most of us, finding the cheapest plane ticket is a priority.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- ZTE's Quartz smartwatch: A good idea hindered by its OS
- Read all about IT: CEOs see IT as more important than ever
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTPMO And Governance ManagerNSW
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analysts - Benefits RealisationACT
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT