The worst is over for technology spending and the sector is set to rebound this year, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
There's never been a better time to get involved in cybercrime.
Gartner Tuesday released updated worldwide IT spending numbers that show the ongoing economic recession and declining revenues across all major segments of IT drove forecasts down 6% in 2009 to a total of US$3.2 trillion.
Sony reported Thursday a loss for its fiscal year ended March 31, hit by the slowdown of the global economy, the appreciation of the yen, and a decline in the Japanese stock market.
Although Microsoft's next operating system is months away from release, the recession is already having an impact on Windows 7, a survey of 320 corporate administrators said today.
Despite monthly costs of $70 or more for voice and data service on new smartphones such as the Palm Pre, consumers and business users have been lining up to buy the devices when they first go on sale as if the recession had never hit.
In the past decade, Microsoft's steady, uninterrupted sales growth has been matched by only one thing: its steady hiring.
Latest News Articles
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
- Oracle's new in-memory database option could spark unanticipated costs, expert warns
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents
- SEC drops probe into Facebook's pre-IPO sales disclosures
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $158 free shipping
- 10% off $35
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »