A group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation aimed at encouraging government agencies to give up their spectrum by allowing the agencies to share in the profits when the spectrum is auctioned to commercial mobile carriers.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules could open the door to rate regulation and could drive some small broadband providers out of business, some Senate Republicans said Wednesday.
A reported mobile phone surveillance program at the U.S. Department of Justice raises serious privacy questions, a U.S. senator said Monday.
A proposed US$0.16 fee increase on your telephone bill would go toward improving Internet access for kids in school and libraries.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should investigate security practices at Home Depot following media reports that the hardware retailer's payment systems have been breached, two U.S. senators said Tuesday.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD