A number of parties have expressed interest in buying Hewlett-Packard's Autonomy software business as well as its EDS services arm, according to a Wall Street Journal report published Wednesday.
The world of new Hewlett-Packard CEO Leo Apotheker is lot more complicated than the one imagined by his predecessors.
WASHINGTON -- The IT industry shed employees last year at a much faster pace than they are now hiring them, but at least the industry is hiring.
Departing HP CEO Mark Hurd managed to bring HP from the brink of collapse and restore respect for the HP brand in only five years. Forced to resign as a result of a sexual harassment scandal, Hurd takes with him his vision for the future of HP, leavi...
Breaking up is hard to do. And when it comes to IT outsourcing, it can be expensive and risky, too. But issues with an outsourcer--such as deteriorating service levels, lack of investment, excessive turnover, or even fraud--are potentially even more ...
One thousand members of the Public and Commercial Services (PCS) union will go on a 48-hour strike at HP on Monday after the company refused to extend its job security guarantee beyond October.
Hewlett-Packard has been forced to reduce the amount of profit it reported last quarter to cover additional costs awarded against its EDS division in a lawsuit brought by British Sky Broadcasting in the U.K.
Dell has agreed to buy Perot Systems for around US$3.9 billion in cash, and intends to make the company its global services delivery division, the companies said Monday.
Hewlett-Packard reported a 2 percent drop in revenue for the July quarter, which was better than expected, and said its business is stabilizing.
On Monday, Microsoft began offering its hosted services to companies in 18 countries outside of the U.S. and said that EDS would help sell the services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia