European operators Vodafone, Telefónica and EE have all started testing LTE-Advanced, and are aiming to offer speeds over 200Mbps. But a lack of devices means commercial services will have to wait.
Gartner is giving the thumbs up to Windows 8.1, crediting the operating system refresh with overcoming the major downsides of Windows 8.
As last week's Apple WWDC faded in the rear view mirror, the iOSphere hungered for more. And the hunger gave birth to hope, and hope to more rumors, including the one that predicts iPad 5 will be announced this week to foil and foul Samsung's schedul...
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire privately held JouleX, a developer of enterprise IT energy management tools, for $107 million in cash.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has said that he is confident that Apple will launch new products that will "surprise and shock us all," and help boost the company's "disappointing" share price higher than the 16-month low it fell to last week.
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith awards SIM-enabled tablet purchases with $30 Globalgig credit
- Studio Proper PA1 Bluetooth speaker
- Two arrested in Germany for hacking computers they used to generate bitcoins
- AusBBS introduces SOHO NBN plans
- Football Manager 2014 (PC)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »