After a slew of expansion packs for Sims 3, Electronic Arts is making a clean start with Sims 4.
The FIFA soccer series by Electronic Arts has remained on field since its auspicious debut in 1993 with FIFA International Soccer.
Browsing the Apple App Store, you are likely to find games such as The Simpsons: Tapped Out and Real Racing 3 as a mainstay in the top ten.
The server issues are a massive barrier to the enjoyment of the SimCity, but once that gets solved there is a decent, if not restrictive, game experience to be found.
Moving to Sydney from the UK, Rob Davey took up the general manager position at Electronics Arts for Australia and New Zealand in 2011.
The 2013 release of EA's SimCity will mean that a decade has passed since the publisher revisited the franchise with 2003’s SimCity 4.
In addition to going hands-on with the console and PlayStation Vita version of the upcoming reboot of Need for Speed: Most Wanted, PC World also had a chance to try out the smartphone edition of the game running on the new iPad.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter confronts the player with many types of conflicts.
Electronic Arts recently held a Need for Speed: Most Wanted preview event in Sydney, allowing the media to go hands on with the latest builds of the game for Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita and Apple iPad.
Electronic Arts has combined its two Australia based mobile development studios, IronMonkey and Firemint, to form Firemonkeys.
Before Jarrad Trudgen came to IronMonkey Studios in 2009, he spent several years growing his game development skills at several high profile studios in Australia.
Hostile, bullheaded, mercenary, uncreative, all words that spring to mind when considering Ubisoft and EA's new "always on" PC games policies for upcoming single-player games like Assassin's Creed 2, Silent Hunter 5, and Command & Conquer 4. In order...
Game publishing giant EA says it'll stick with celebrity licensee Tiger Woods despite recent public scandals. That's the word from EA Spots prez Peter Moore, who blogs that the company was moving forward with its online version of the eponymous video...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT