'An unlocked frame rate in Need for Speed is a massive priority for you,' says developer. 'Duh,' says community.
Gamemaker Electronic Arts dismissed a rumor on Tuesday that its download client called Origin secretly collects data from users' computers.
Popular first person shooters such as Call of Duty and Battlefield have pitted soldiers against enemy armies and terrorists, though Respawn Entertainment’s upcoming Titanfall brings robots into the mix. We caught up with Respawn Entertainment communi...
A Chinese edition of Plants vs. Zombies 2 has been criticized for being too tough, forcing users to buy in-game items to get to the next level.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
EA will release The Lost Island multiplayer DLC pack for Crysis 3 on 5 June.
Gamers who have fond memories of 1994’s Theme Park by EA will be happy to hear about the Amusement Park DLC coming to SimCity.
In the lead-up to E3, EA has revealed that the latest addition to the Need for Speed franchise will be called Rivals.
With the PC version of SimCity having cleared its first month anniversary since launch, EA has announced a June 12 release for the Mac version of the game.
Cloud hosting provider Rackspace Hosting is striking back against patent holder Rotatable Technologies, a Texas company that has filed patent infringement cases against more than a dozen companies in the past year.
EA has a released a comprehensive video showcasing the gameplay of its latest war shooter, Battlefield 4.
EA’s SimCity has sold more than 1.1 million units sold in its first two weeks of availability. Digital sales significantly contributed to this performance, with approximately 54 per cent of sales being of the digital versions of the game, either from...
Users of Origin, the game distribution platform of Electronic Arts (EA), are vulnerable to remote code execution attacks through origin:// URLs, according to two security researchers.
EA has released a demo of the co-op mode from its upcoming third person action game, Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel. The demo is available now on Xbox Live’s Marketplace for Xbox 360 and is shortly followed by the PlayStation 3 version on PlayStatio...
The Mass Effect 3: Citadel single-player pack will be released on March 6 and will be the last DLC to come out to the game, at least from a single player perspective.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCSenior Java Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem AnalystQLD