As part of its search to find the best SimCity players in Australia, EA hosted a six hour challenge in Sydney's Circular Quay.
Despite being a new developer, Crytek quickly made a name for itself as a developer of cutting edge games, at least on a technical level.
In addition to announcing that SimCity has gone gold, EA is letting players participate in a second round of beta testing.
Electronic Arts has released a beta of Crysis 3's multiplayer leading up to the game’s February 21 release in Australia.
Three of the world’s most recognizable landmarks will be available in the SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition that comes out on March 7.
EA has set the A/NZ release of Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel for March 28.
EA used the end of 2012 as an opportunity to host its first ever Asia Showcase.
While most of EA’s Christmas titles are already out, the publisher is already looking forward to an exciting start to 2013 with a batch of upcoming games.
The Sims 3 phenomenon is showing now signs of slowing down, with the seventh expansion to the game coming out.
Mass Effect 3 looks to be the epic conclusion that fans are expecting
Electronic Arts is continuing to expand its presence in the social gaming business with the acquisition of KlickNation, the video games company said Thursday.
The two Wing Commander games come together for US$5.99. These are the really old-school Wing Commander games, before Mark Hamill, Malcolm MacDonald, and full-motion video hit the franchise in Wing Commander 3. And like many games on GOG.com, the pack...
Electronic Arts on Tuesday said it has agreed to acquire casual gaming company PopCap Games to expand its portfolio of games for websites and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Over two years after the confirmation that Swedish developer Starbreeze Studios (Chronicles of Riddick, The Darkness) were working on a reboot of a "major" Electronic Arts franchise, and the powerhouse publisher has filed three new trademarks that sh...
A recent visit to EA was very fruitful for video game analyst Michael Pachter, as he learned of a new initiative within the company to create pre-release premium DLC, as well as a downloadable Jack the Ripper game from Visceral Games.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC