As part of its search to find the best SimCity players in Australia, EA hosted a six hour challenge in Sydney's Circular Quay.
Despite being a new developer, Crytek quickly made a name for itself as a developer of cutting edge games, at least on a technical level.
In addition to announcing that SimCity has gone gold, EA is letting players participate in a second round of beta testing.
Electronic Arts has released a beta of Crysis 3's multiplayer leading up to the game’s February 21 release in Australia.
Three of the world’s most recognizable landmarks will be available in the SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition that comes out on March 7.
EA has set the A/NZ release of Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel for March 28.
EA used the end of 2012 as an opportunity to host its first ever Asia Showcase.
While most of EA’s Christmas titles are already out, the publisher is already looking forward to an exciting start to 2013 with a batch of upcoming games.
The Sims 3 phenomenon is showing now signs of slowing down, with the seventh expansion to the game coming out.
Mass Effect 3 looks to be the epic conclusion that fans are expecting
Electronic Arts is continuing to expand its presence in the social gaming business with the acquisition of KlickNation, the video games company said Thursday.
The two Wing Commander games come together for US$5.99. These are the really old-school Wing Commander games, before Mark Hamill, Malcolm MacDonald, and full-motion video hit the franchise in Wing Commander 3. And like many games on GOG.com, the pack...
Electronic Arts on Tuesday said it has agreed to acquire casual gaming company PopCap Games to expand its portfolio of games for websites and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Over two years after the confirmation that Swedish developer Starbreeze Studios (Chronicles of Riddick, The Darkness) were working on a reboot of a "major" Electronic Arts franchise, and the powerhouse publisher has filed three new trademarks that sh...
A recent visit to EA was very fruitful for video game analyst Michael Pachter, as he learned of a new initiative within the company to create pre-release premium DLC, as well as a downloadable Jack the Ripper game from Visceral Games.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Bluetooth 5 is out: Now will home IoT take off?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ DeveloperSA
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- CCChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW