As part of its search to find the best SimCity players in Australia, EA hosted a six hour challenge in Sydney's Circular Quay.
Despite being a new developer, Crytek quickly made a name for itself as a developer of cutting edge games, at least on a technical level.
In addition to announcing that SimCity has gone gold, EA is letting players participate in a second round of beta testing.
Electronic Arts has released a beta of Crysis 3's multiplayer leading up to the game’s February 21 release in Australia.
Three of the world’s most recognizable landmarks will be available in the SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition that comes out on March 7.
EA has set the A/NZ release of Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel for March 28.
EA used the end of 2012 as an opportunity to host its first ever Asia Showcase.
While most of EA’s Christmas titles are already out, the publisher is already looking forward to an exciting start to 2013 with a batch of upcoming games.
The Sims 3 phenomenon is showing now signs of slowing down, with the seventh expansion to the game coming out.
Mass Effect 3 looks to be the epic conclusion that fans are expecting
Electronic Arts is continuing to expand its presence in the social gaming business with the acquisition of KlickNation, the video games company said Thursday.
The two Wing Commander games come together for US$5.99. These are the really old-school Wing Commander games, before Mark Hamill, Malcolm MacDonald, and full-motion video hit the franchise in Wing Commander 3. And like many games on GOG.com, the pack...
Electronic Arts on Tuesday said it has agreed to acquire casual gaming company PopCap Games to expand its portfolio of games for websites and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Over two years after the confirmation that Swedish developer Starbreeze Studios (Chronicles of Riddick, The Darkness) were working on a reboot of a "major" Electronic Arts franchise, and the powerhouse publisher has filed three new trademarks that sh...
A recent visit to EA was very fruitful for video game analyst Michael Pachter, as he learned of a new initiative within the company to create pre-release premium DLC, as well as a downloadable Jack the Ripper game from Visceral Games.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCDeployment ManagerACT