Despite being a new developer, Crytek quickly made a name for itself as a developer of cutting edge games, at least on a technical level.
In addition to announcing that SimCity has gone gold, EA is letting players participate in a second round of beta testing.
Electronic Arts has released a beta of Crysis 3's multiplayer leading up to the game’s February 21 release in Australia.
Three of the world’s most recognizable landmarks will be available in the SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition that comes out on March 7.
Moving to Sydney from the UK, Rob Davey took up the general manager position at Electronics Arts for Australia and New Zealand in 2011.
EA has set the A/NZ release of Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel for March 28.
EA used the end of 2012 as an opportunity to host its first ever Asia Showcase.
The 2013 release of EA's SimCity will mean that a decade has passed since the publisher revisited the franchise with 2003’s SimCity 4.
While most of EA’s Christmas titles are already out, the publisher is already looking forward to an exciting start to 2013 with a batch of upcoming games.
In addition to going hands-on with the console and PlayStation Vita version of the upcoming reboot of Need for Speed: Most Wanted, PC World also had a chance to try out the smartphone edition of the game running on the new iPad.
The Sims 3 phenomenon is showing now signs of slowing down, with the seventh expansion to the game coming out.
Mass Effect 3 looks to be the epic conclusion that fans are expecting
Electronic Arts is continuing to expand its presence in the social gaming business with the acquisition of KlickNation, the video games company said Thursday.
The two Wing Commander games come together for US$5.99. These are the really old-school Wing Commander games, before Mark Hamill, Malcolm MacDonald, and full-motion video hit the franchise in Wing Commander 3. And like many games on GOG.com, the pack...
Electronic Arts on Tuesday said it has agreed to acquire casual gaming company PopCap Games to expand its portfolio of games for websites and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- China develops its first homegrown server amid cybersecurity concerns
- Honda rolls out pedestrian detection for Legend sedan
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW