As part of its search to find the best SimCity players in Australia, EA hosted a six hour challenge in Sydney's Circular Quay.
Despite being a new developer, Crytek quickly made a name for itself as a developer of cutting edge games, at least on a technical level.
In addition to announcing that SimCity has gone gold, EA is letting players participate in a second round of beta testing.
Electronic Arts has released a beta of Crysis 3's multiplayer leading up to the game’s February 21 release in Australia.
Three of the world’s most recognizable landmarks will be available in the SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition that comes out on March 7.
EA has set the A/NZ release of Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel for March 28.
EA used the end of 2012 as an opportunity to host its first ever Asia Showcase.
While most of EA’s Christmas titles are already out, the publisher is already looking forward to an exciting start to 2013 with a batch of upcoming games.
The Sims 3 phenomenon is showing now signs of slowing down, with the seventh expansion to the game coming out.
Mass Effect 3 looks to be the epic conclusion that fans are expecting
Electronic Arts is continuing to expand its presence in the social gaming business with the acquisition of KlickNation, the video games company said Thursday.
The two Wing Commander games come together for US$5.99. These are the really old-school Wing Commander games, before Mark Hamill, Malcolm MacDonald, and full-motion video hit the franchise in Wing Commander 3. And like many games on GOG.com, the pack...
Electronic Arts on Tuesday said it has agreed to acquire casual gaming company PopCap Games to expand its portfolio of games for websites and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Over two years after the confirmation that Swedish developer Starbreeze Studios (Chronicles of Riddick, The Darkness) were working on a reboot of a "major" Electronic Arts franchise, and the powerhouse publisher has filed three new trademarks that sh...
A recent visit to EA was very fruitful for video game analyst Michael Pachter, as he learned of a new initiative within the company to create pre-release premium DLC, as well as a downloadable Jack the Ripper game from Visceral Games.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plat.One acquisition marks start of $2B IoT investment plan for SAP
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- NBN ditches Optus HFC for FTTdp
- Oracle denied new trial in copyright dispute with Google over Java
- Helping businesses prepare for the workplace of the future, today
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSoftware TesterACT