Software development is moving beyond the desktop computer. With this in mind, Embarcadero has strengthened its flagship Windows RAD Studio IDE (integrated development environment) to better help build mobile apps and software for Internet of Things ...
With a new integrated development environment (IDE), Embarcadero Technologies is hoping to ease the burden of application developers who must prepare their creations for more than one operating system (OS).
Embracing the growing market for mobile applications, Embarcadero Technologies has updated its flagship RAD Studio so developers can use the IDE (integrated development environment) to write C++ or Delphi programs for both Android and iOS devices.
In an attempt to enliven staid business applications, development tools vendor Embarcadero has updated its RAD Studio IDE (integrated developer environment) for Delphi and C++ applications, the company announced Friday.
Cloud computing is set to transform the use of databases within enterprises. According to a Database Trends Survey, more than a third of database professionals think that cloud computing is to have the most transformational effect on database technol...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCProject SchedulerVIC