Software development is moving beyond the desktop computer. With this in mind, Embarcadero has strengthened its flagship Windows RAD Studio IDE (integrated development environment) to better help build mobile apps and software for Internet of Things ...
With a new integrated development environment (IDE), Embarcadero Technologies is hoping to ease the burden of application developers who must prepare their creations for more than one operating system (OS).
Embracing the growing market for mobile applications, Embarcadero Technologies has updated its flagship RAD Studio so developers can use the IDE (integrated development environment) to write C++ or Delphi programs for both Android and iOS devices.
In an attempt to enliven staid business applications, development tools vendor Embarcadero has updated its RAD Studio IDE (integrated developer environment) for Delphi and C++ applications, the company announced Friday.
Cloud computing is set to transform the use of databases within enterprises. According to a Database Trends Survey, more than a third of database professionals think that cloud computing is to have the most transformational effect on database technol...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- CCAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)QLD
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA