Data-center networking vendor Emulex plans to acquire Endace, a maker of network performance management hardware and software, for about US$130 million, the companies announced on Wednesday.
Broadcom filed a patent infringement suit against networking company Emulex on Monday, just months after abandoning a nearly year-long effort to buy the company.
Network components manufacturer Emulex Corp. today announced that its board of directors had unanimously rejected Broadcom Corp.'s revised cash offer to acquire it for $11 per share and recommended that shareholders not tender their shares into the o...
Network components manufacturer Emulex Corp. today said its board of directors will review a new takeover bid by Broadcom Corp., which raised its offer from $US9.25 per share to $11. That would make the deal worth about $US925 million.
Emulex has once again rejected an attempt by Broadcom to take over the company, reiterating its stance that the bid undervalues the company and does not adequately compensate its shareholders.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCChange ManagerACT
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW