We all know that relying on a simple user ID and password combination is fraught with peril. One alternative is to use one of the single sign-on solutions we reviewed last year, but there are less expensive options that could also be easier to instal...
The PCI Security Standards Council today is expected to issue guidelines on use of point-to-point encryption in protecting sensitive payment card data, but the narrow approach — which is focused on hardware — is raising questions.
Dell Wednesday announced its first endpoint encryption product, along with the possibility of factory installation on certain Dell PCs.
Today's state-of-the-art network security appliances do a great job of keeping the cyber monsters from invading your business. But what do you do when the monster is actually inside the security perimeter? Unfortunately, all of the crosses, garlic, w...
The organization in charge of defining security for the payment-card industry's merchants and service providers Tuesday issued two guidance papers, the first on end-to-end encryption and the second on payment card technology used more commonly in Eur...
Whitepapers about endpoint security
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD