We all know that relying on a simple user ID and password combination is fraught with peril. One alternative is to use one of the single sign-on solutions we reviewed last year, but there are less expensive options that could also be easier to instal...
The PCI Security Standards Council today is expected to issue guidelines on use of point-to-point encryption in protecting sensitive payment card data, but the narrow approach — which is focused on hardware — is raising questions.
Dell Wednesday announced its first endpoint encryption product, along with the possibility of factory installation on certain Dell PCs.
Today's state-of-the-art network security appliances do a great job of keeping the cyber monsters from invading your business. But what do you do when the monster is actually inside the security perimeter? Unfortunately, all of the crosses, garlic, w...
The organization in charge of defining security for the payment-card industry's merchants and service providers Tuesday issued two guidance papers, the first on end-to-end encryption and the second on payment card technology used more commonly in Eur...
Whitepapers about endpoint security
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC