We all know that relying on a simple user ID and password combination is fraught with peril. One alternative is to use one of the single sign-on solutions we reviewed last year, but there are less expensive options that could also be easier to instal...
The PCI Security Standards Council today is expected to issue guidelines on use of point-to-point encryption in protecting sensitive payment card data, but the narrow approach — which is focused on hardware — is raising questions.
Dell Wednesday announced its first endpoint encryption product, along with the possibility of factory installation on certain Dell PCs.
Today's state-of-the-art network security appliances do a great job of keeping the cyber monsters from invading your business. But what do you do when the monster is actually inside the security perimeter? Unfortunately, all of the crosses, garlic, w...
The organization in charge of defining security for the payment-card industry's merchants and service providers Tuesday issued two guidance papers, the first on end-to-end encryption and the second on payment card technology used more commonly in Eur...
Whitepapers about endpoint security
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC