We all know that relying on a simple user ID and password combination is fraught with peril. One alternative is to use one of the single sign-on solutions we reviewed last year, but there are less expensive options that could also be easier to instal...
The PCI Security Standards Council today is expected to issue guidelines on use of point-to-point encryption in protecting sensitive payment card data, but the narrow approach — which is focused on hardware — is raising questions.
Dell Wednesday announced its first endpoint encryption product, along with the possibility of factory installation on certain Dell PCs.
Today's state-of-the-art network security appliances do a great job of keeping the cyber monsters from invading your business. But what do you do when the monster is actually inside the security perimeter? Unfortunately, all of the crosses, garlic, w...
The organization in charge of defining security for the payment-card industry's merchants and service providers Tuesday issued two guidance papers, the first on end-to-end encryption and the second on payment card technology used more commonly in Eur...
Whitepapers about endpoint security
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW