We all know that relying on a simple user ID and password combination is fraught with peril. One alternative is to use one of the single sign-on solutions we reviewed last year, but there are less expensive options that could also be easier to instal...
The PCI Security Standards Council today is expected to issue guidelines on use of point-to-point encryption in protecting sensitive payment card data, but the narrow approach — which is focused on hardware — is raising questions.
Dell Wednesday announced its first endpoint encryption product, along with the possibility of factory installation on certain Dell PCs.
Today's state-of-the-art network security appliances do a great job of keeping the cyber monsters from invading your business. But what do you do when the monster is actually inside the security perimeter? Unfortunately, all of the crosses, garlic, w...
The organization in charge of defining security for the payment-card industry's merchants and service providers Tuesday issued two guidance papers, the first on end-to-end encryption and the second on payment card technology used more commonly in Eur...
Whitepapers about endpoint security
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- How to find the cheapest flights
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD