Enterasys this week rolled out software that allows network admins to access its management system via social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Salesforce.com's Chatter.
Enterasys Networks this week is unveiling a management system designed to provide visibility, automation and control over physical and virtual data center resources.
Enterasys, the networking division of Siemens Enterprise Communications this week unveiled it data center strategy, which hinges on partnerships and multivendor inclusion as well as the policy-based management capabilities of its switches.
A new version of Enterasys' Wi-Fi software simplifies network management and operations, and improves client performance in 802.11n enterprise wireless LANs.
Enterasys this week is introducing a major upgrade to its Ethernet switch line in an effort to better serve converged networks, including those that are heavily virtualized.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victim's wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD