Closing a gap with other enterprise cloud providers, Google has created a service to facilitate communications across applications that customers build on the company's cloud platform.
If it weren't enough of a challenge for IT architects and system managers to glue enterprise systems together, they must also now worry about connecting their systems to mobile and Web applications as well.
Updating its platform for the hyper-connected cloud era, Tibco has equipped the new version of its flagship application-integration software with the ability to communicate with external applications.
A former Microsoft architect has founded a startup called Azuqua aimed at tackling the problem of joining together and automating business processes from multiple SaaS (software-as-a-service) applications.
Rounding out its set of software for connecting enterprise applications, Red Hat has released additional software for its JBoss Fuse enterprise service bus that provides the basis for building service-oriented architectures.
Kicking off an initiative to better bridge cloud services with its own software, Oracle has released an adapter that allows organizations to copy data between their Salesforce.com accounts and Oracle software.
Informatica has given its virtual data machine technology a proper name and is planning to create versions of it that can run on anything from high-end servers in private data centers to small devices and sensors.
Expanding its stack of enterprise ready open source middleware, Red Hat has integrated key software from its acquisition of FuseSource last September.
-- Name: Dylan Smith, co-founder and CFO
As part of an update to its Metastorm BPM (business process management) software, content management software provider OpenText has added a personnel directory to its Metastorm Smart Business Workspace product.
Software AG has entered into an agreement to acquire Terracotta, which will allow the software vendor to develop more advanced cloud services and increase the performance and scalability of its business software management tools using Terracotta's in...
Microsoft next month will release a set of new components to its Azure AppFabric suite of middleware cloud services that should make it easier for administrators to create and manage cloud applications.
IBM has customized its new BPM (business process management) software to help small and midsized organizations set up their own automated workflows just like big businesses do.
Hoping to pique the interest of the cloud-curious enterprise, data-integration software provider Informatica has unveiled a low-cost, cloud-based data integration service, called Informatica Cloud Express.
Open-source data integration vendor Talend is expanding its footprint into SOA (service-oriented architecture), announcing Wednesday that it has purchased Sopera, developer of an open-source ESB (enterprise service bus) and other technologies. Terms ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
- 5 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Android stutters while iOS shines during Q1
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, May 27
- Computer chips made of wood promise greener electronics
- Motorola's Moto Maker is coming to Australia
- US sides with Oracle in Java copyright dispute with Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW