Microsoft is moving its Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications to its Azure cloud platform, the company announced Monday at the Convergence conference in Atlanta. The belated move represents a major change for the way Microsoft sell...
Private equity firm Apax Partners is buying Epicor and Activant in a deal that will create one of the world's largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors, the companies announced Monday.
Lawson Software is hoping to entice its customer base to deploy their applications in Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and has a marquee customer to show it can be done successfully.
Infor is now shipping a new user interface utilizing Microsoft SharePoint that provides customers with a "consumer-grade" experience, tying together core business processes, BI (business intelligence) and collaboration.
Idaho may be out millions of dollars due to problems with a new system for processing Medicaid claims, according to a legislative auditor's report <a href="http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/ope/publications/reports/r1105.pdf">released this week</a>.
NetSuite hopes to entice U.K. VARs (value-added resellers) that may now be aligned with rivals like Microsoft into selling its cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) software, announcing Monday that it has expanded its SP100 sales program to ...
Minnesota's Department of Human Services has agreed to pay ACS US$7.25 million to settle a lawsuit the systems integrator brought against it in connection with the development of HealthMatch, a system for determining a person's eligibility for health...
SAP plans to offer a version of its HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) software that will allow customers to upload data to the vendor's own cloud setup for processing, rather than deploy related infrastructure in-house, a senior executive of...
Infor is hoping to shed perceptions that it hasn't emphasized product innovation throughout the long string of acquisitions that made it one of the world's largest ERP software vendors after SAP and Oracle, announcing Wednesday that it plans to hire ...
Infor's roughly US$1.8 billion offer for Lawson Software will likely be far from the only salvo in a bidding war for the ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor that could see the likes of IBM, Hewlett-Packard and Oracle enter the fray, according t...
Lawson Software received an unsolicited buy out offer of US$11.25 per share, or around $1.84 billion, from rival ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor Infor.
A New York manufacturer is suing ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor Infor following a dispute over whether it should have to pay nearly US$150,000 in additional license fees.
As more sourcing executives consider incorporating SaaS solutions into their overall technology vendor landscape, the potential to significantly disrupt the current software market grows. And while SaaS adoption is expected to expand in the coming ye...
NetSuite and Informatica announced a partnership on Tuesday that seeks to exploit the concept of "two-tier ERP" (enterprise resource planning) deployments.
Problems with an Oracle PeopleSoft ERP (enterprise resource planning) system that have resulted in faulty paychecks going out to police officers in Fort Worth, Texas, have persisted for months with no clear end in sight.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCUI UX AnalystWA
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC