Microsoft is moving its Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications to its Azure cloud platform, the company announced Monday at the Convergence conference in Atlanta. The belated move represents a major change for the way Microsoft sell...
Private equity firm Apax Partners is buying Epicor and Activant in a deal that will create one of the world's largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors, the companies announced Monday.
Lawson Software is hoping to entice its customer base to deploy their applications in Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and has a marquee customer to show it can be done successfully.
Infor is now shipping a new user interface utilizing Microsoft SharePoint that provides customers with a "consumer-grade" experience, tying together core business processes, BI (business intelligence) and collaboration.
Idaho may be out millions of dollars due to problems with a new system for processing Medicaid claims, according to a legislative auditor's report <a href="http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/ope/publications/reports/r1105.pdf">released this week</a>.
NetSuite hopes to entice U.K. VARs (value-added resellers) that may now be aligned with rivals like Microsoft into selling its cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) software, announcing Monday that it has expanded its SP100 sales program to ...
Minnesota's Department of Human Services has agreed to pay ACS US$7.25 million to settle a lawsuit the systems integrator brought against it in connection with the development of HealthMatch, a system for determining a person's eligibility for health...
SAP plans to offer a version of its HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) software that will allow customers to upload data to the vendor's own cloud setup for processing, rather than deploy related infrastructure in-house, a senior executive of...
Infor is hoping to shed perceptions that it hasn't emphasized product innovation throughout the long string of acquisitions that made it one of the world's largest ERP software vendors after SAP and Oracle, announcing Wednesday that it plans to hire ...
Infor's roughly US$1.8 billion offer for Lawson Software will likely be far from the only salvo in a bidding war for the ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor that could see the likes of IBM, Hewlett-Packard and Oracle enter the fray, according t...
Lawson Software received an unsolicited buy out offer of US$11.25 per share, or around $1.84 billion, from rival ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor Infor.
A New York manufacturer is suing ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor Infor following a dispute over whether it should have to pay nearly US$150,000 in additional license fees.
As more sourcing executives consider incorporating SaaS solutions into their overall technology vendor landscape, the potential to significantly disrupt the current software market grows. And while SaaS adoption is expected to expand in the coming ye...
NetSuite and Informatica announced a partnership on Tuesday that seeks to exploit the concept of "two-tier ERP" (enterprise resource planning) deployments.
Problems with an Oracle PeopleSoft ERP (enterprise resource planning) system that have resulted in faulty paychecks going out to police officers in Fort Worth, Texas, have persisted for months with no clear end in sight.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A judge has partially dismissed Twitter's surveillance case against the US government
- Dell plus EMC has a name: Dell Technologies
- Oracle is paying US$532 million to snatch up another cloud service provider
- Google buys Synergyse to teach customers how to use Apps
- Samsung and Nvidia make peace by ending their patent lawsuits
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW