Microsoft is moving its Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications to its Azure cloud platform, the company announced Monday at the Convergence conference in Atlanta. The belated move represents a major change for the way Microsoft sell...
Private equity firm Apax Partners is buying Epicor and Activant in a deal that will create one of the world's largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors, the companies announced Monday.
Lawson Software is hoping to entice its customer base to deploy their applications in Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and has a marquee customer to show it can be done successfully.
Infor is now shipping a new user interface utilizing Microsoft SharePoint that provides customers with a "consumer-grade" experience, tying together core business processes, BI (business intelligence) and collaboration.
Idaho may be out millions of dollars due to problems with a new system for processing Medicaid claims, according to a legislative auditor's report <a href="http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/ope/publications/reports/r1105.pdf">released this week</a>.
NetSuite hopes to entice U.K. VARs (value-added resellers) that may now be aligned with rivals like Microsoft into selling its cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) software, announcing Monday that it has expanded its SP100 sales program to ...
Minnesota's Department of Human Services has agreed to pay ACS US$7.25 million to settle a lawsuit the systems integrator brought against it in connection with the development of HealthMatch, a system for determining a person's eligibility for health...
SAP plans to offer a version of its HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) software that will allow customers to upload data to the vendor's own cloud setup for processing, rather than deploy related infrastructure in-house, a senior executive of...
Infor is hoping to shed perceptions that it hasn't emphasized product innovation throughout the long string of acquisitions that made it one of the world's largest ERP software vendors after SAP and Oracle, announcing Wednesday that it plans to hire ...
Infor's roughly US$1.8 billion offer for Lawson Software will likely be far from the only salvo in a bidding war for the ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor that could see the likes of IBM, Hewlett-Packard and Oracle enter the fray, according t...
Lawson Software received an unsolicited buy out offer of US$11.25 per share, or around $1.84 billion, from rival ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor Infor.
A New York manufacturer is suing ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor Infor following a dispute over whether it should have to pay nearly US$150,000 in additional license fees.
As more sourcing executives consider incorporating SaaS solutions into their overall technology vendor landscape, the potential to significantly disrupt the current software market grows. And while SaaS adoption is expected to expand in the coming ye...
NetSuite and Informatica announced a partnership on Tuesday that seeks to exploit the concept of "two-tier ERP" (enterprise resource planning) deployments.
Problems with an Oracle PeopleSoft ERP (enterprise resource planning) system that have resulted in faulty paychecks going out to police officers in Fort Worth, Texas, have persisted for months with no clear end in sight.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT