Closing a gap with other enterprise cloud providers, Google has created a service to facilitate communications across applications that customers build on the company's cloud platform.
Updating its platform for the hyper-connected cloud era, Tibco has equipped the new version of its flagship application-integration software with the ability to communicate with external applications.
Kicking off an initiative to better bridge cloud services with its own software, Oracle has released an adapter that allows organizations to copy data between their Salesforce.com accounts and Oracle software.
Preparing its customers to join the emerging 'Internet of things', IBM has released a new appliance built to manage and route a voluminous amount of machine-to-machine small data messages
Setting the foundation for what may be a multitrillion-dollar marketplace, OASIS (the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards) has declared MQTT (the Message Queuing Telemetry Transport) as its messaging protocol of choic...
Expanding its stack of enterprise ready open source middleware, Red Hat has integrated key software from its acquisition of FuseSource last September.
Software AG is adding in-memory capabilities to the Enterprise Service Bus with Version 9.0 of its sprawling webMethods software suite, while the new Terracotta In-Genius will use in-memory technology to speed the processing of business intelligence.
Microsoft next month will release a set of new components to its Azure AppFabric suite of middleware cloud services that should make it easier for administrators to create and manage cloud applications.
IBM has customized its new BPM (business process management) software to help small and midsized organizations set up their own automated workflows just like big businesses do.
Further tweaking its software for cloud deployments, MuleSoft has updated its Mule enterprise service bus (ESB) with a wider range of tools to support use in hosted environments.
IBM unveiled on Tuesday a new package of pre-integrated software applications, called the Financial Markets Industry Framework, configured for the financial services market.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- TPProject Manager - Documentation RebrandQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- FTSupervisor / Team Leader - IT HealthcareQLD