Closing a gap with other enterprise cloud providers, Google has created a service to facilitate communications across applications that customers build on the company's cloud platform.
Updating its platform for the hyper-connected cloud era, Tibco has equipped the new version of its flagship application-integration software with the ability to communicate with external applications.
Kicking off an initiative to better bridge cloud services with its own software, Oracle has released an adapter that allows organizations to copy data between their Salesforce.com accounts and Oracle software.
Preparing its customers to join the emerging 'Internet of things', IBM has released a new appliance built to manage and route a voluminous amount of machine-to-machine small data messages
Setting the foundation for what may be a multitrillion-dollar marketplace, OASIS (the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards) has declared MQTT (the Message Queuing Telemetry Transport) as its messaging protocol of choic...
Expanding its stack of enterprise ready open source middleware, Red Hat has integrated key software from its acquisition of FuseSource last September.
Software AG is adding in-memory capabilities to the Enterprise Service Bus with Version 9.0 of its sprawling webMethods software suite, while the new Terracotta In-Genius will use in-memory technology to speed the processing of business intelligence.
Microsoft next month will release a set of new components to its Azure AppFabric suite of middleware cloud services that should make it easier for administrators to create and manage cloud applications.
IBM has customized its new BPM (business process management) software to help small and midsized organizations set up their own automated workflows just like big businesses do.
Further tweaking its software for cloud deployments, MuleSoft has updated its Mule enterprise service bus (ESB) with a wider range of tools to support use in hosted environments.
IBM unveiled on Tuesday a new package of pre-integrated software applications, called the Financial Markets Industry Framework, configured for the financial services market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW