Microsoft is trying to overhaul Hotmail in an attempt to make its free email service cool again.
Enterprise Web 2.0/Collaboration
Google+ is trying to help users expand their Circles by offering them a new Suggested User list. The only problem is that some users are taking exception to what they're calling an elitist system.
Want to ignore that one cousin or co-worker who's bugging you on Google+? Now the new social networking site is giving you an option to do just that.
As soon as the news hit late Wednesday that Steve Jobs was resigning as Apple's CEO, social networks heated up with traffic.
Industry analysts have suspected that adding Google+ to the social networking mix would force Facebook to up its game. And it looks like that prediction is coming true.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC