Microsoft is trying to overhaul Hotmail in an attempt to make its free email service cool again.
Enterprise Web 2.0/Collaboration
Google+ is trying to help users expand their Circles by offering them a new Suggested User list. The only problem is that some users are taking exception to what they're calling an elitist system.
Want to ignore that one cousin or co-worker who's bugging you on Google+? Now the new social networking site is giving you an option to do just that.
As soon as the news hit late Wednesday that Steve Jobs was resigning as Apple's CEO, social networks heated up with traffic.
Industry analysts have suspected that adding Google+ to the social networking mix would force Facebook to up its game. And it looks like that prediction is coming true.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC