Microsoft's Xbox One and Sony's PlayStation 4 are due for release next month, but chip supplier Advanced Micro Devices is already teasing chip upgrades that could make the game consoles faster and more power-efficient.
He may have angered his customers in the process, but Larry Ellison's Oracle Team USA completed a stunning comeback on Wednesday to snatch the America's Cup sailing trophy from New Zealand in the last race of the competition.
Several network initiatives that AT&T is unveiling this week show the carrier is far from finished advancing its network even as it achieves a broad footprint with LTE.
Tumblr is working to resolve an issue causing seemingly random content to be posted to people's blogs that they didn't put there themselves, with pornography showing up in some instances.
Google has introduced a cheaper rival product to the Apple TV set-top box with Chromecast, a small portable device that streams video and music from people's computers and mobile devices to their televisions.
Netflix' series House of Cards and Arrested Development both gathered several major Emmy nominations during Thursday morning's announcement of the 65th annual Awards.
A New Hampshire design firm is using its expertise in 3D modeling and music in a new business making custom wood guitars.
European Union music lovers may soon have more ways to buy music online, thanks to a draft law approved by the European Parliament’s legal affairs committee on Tuesday.
Cisco Systems and Google will give digital-video-recorder pioneer TiVo lump-sum payments totaling US$490 million as part of a deal that will end the companies' litigation over patents for set-top technology.
The Colour the Bridge project, part of the annual Vivid Sydney light festival, lights up the Sydney Harbour Bridge with 3200 programmed LED lights and fiber optics, giving the otherwise gray concrete-and-steel structure a totally different appearance...
Judging from the number of people poring over their smartphones on the sidewalk, in their cars and in public places, mobile seems to have stolen our attention away from the wired Internet and traditional TV.
Internet communities are more trustworthy than some big corporations, but mobile is proving a hard nut to crack even for the best of them, actor and venture capitalist Ashton Kutcher told CTIA Wireless Thursday.
A new feature released Tuesday from children's app maker Kidaptive lets parents track the progress of what their children are learning inside the company's first story and game application.
Not everything on YouTube is free any more. The video-sharing website will now charge users a monthly fee to view certain content offered through subscription channels, the Google-owned site announced Thursday.
A new survey suggests that large datacentres might be less energy efficient than was previously thought.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW