Microsoft's Xbox One and Sony's PlayStation 4 are due for release next month, but chip supplier Advanced Micro Devices is already teasing chip upgrades that could make the game consoles faster and more power-efficient.
He may have angered his customers in the process, but Larry Ellison's Oracle Team USA completed a stunning comeback on Wednesday to snatch the America's Cup sailing trophy from New Zealand in the last race of the competition.
Several network initiatives that AT&T is unveiling this week show the carrier is far from finished advancing its network even as it achieves a broad footprint with LTE.
Tumblr is working to resolve an issue causing seemingly random content to be posted to people's blogs that they didn't put there themselves, with pornography showing up in some instances.
Google has introduced a cheaper rival product to the Apple TV set-top box with Chromecast, a small portable device that streams video and music from people's computers and mobile devices to their televisions.
Netflix' series House of Cards and Arrested Development both gathered several major Emmy nominations during Thursday morning's announcement of the 65th annual Awards.
A New Hampshire design firm is using its expertise in 3D modeling and music in a new business making custom wood guitars.
European Union music lovers may soon have more ways to buy music online, thanks to a draft law approved by the European Parliament’s legal affairs committee on Tuesday.
Cisco Systems and Google will give digital-video-recorder pioneer TiVo lump-sum payments totaling US$490 million as part of a deal that will end the companies' litigation over patents for set-top technology.
The Colour the Bridge project, part of the annual Vivid Sydney light festival, lights up the Sydney Harbour Bridge with 3200 programmed LED lights and fiber optics, giving the otherwise gray concrete-and-steel structure a totally different appearance...
Judging from the number of people poring over their smartphones on the sidewalk, in their cars and in public places, mobile seems to have stolen our attention away from the wired Internet and traditional TV.
Internet communities are more trustworthy than some big corporations, but mobile is proving a hard nut to crack even for the best of them, actor and venture capitalist Ashton Kutcher told CTIA Wireless Thursday.
A new feature released Tuesday from children's app maker Kidaptive lets parents track the progress of what their children are learning inside the company's first story and game application.
Not everything on YouTube is free any more. The video-sharing website will now charge users a monthly fee to view certain content offered through subscription channels, the Google-owned site announced Thursday.
A new survey suggests that large datacentres might be less energy efficient than was previously thought.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT