A grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, has indicted five people allegedly involved with video download site NinjaVideo.net on conspiracy and copyright infringement charges, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
A member of the European Parliament (MEP) has made a last-ditch call to block plans to extend the copyright protection time for music recordings from 50 to 70 years.
Netflix will roll out its streaming movie service in 43 Central American, South American and Caribbean countries, beginning with Brazil, the company announced Monday.
Apple is again rumored to be preparing to release a television set.
Google TV isn't ready to throw in the towel just yet. It will launch in Europe early next year despite a shaky start in the United States.
Research In Motion is testing a cloud-based music service around its BlackBerry Messenger, that it plans to offer commercially later this year.
In a decision that has implications for online locker services, a federal judge in New York gave on Monday a partial victory to MP3tunes, a company that runs an online music storage service.
Research In Motion is planning a music service for users of its BlackBerry device, according to media reports.
The European Commission has put forward plans to make it easier for Internet users to legally watch films and television programs online.
When RealNetworks purchased the music software TidySongs earlier this year,<strong> </strong>some customers who paid for TidySongs before the sale complained that their service was cut off.
Dish Network will acquire satellite mobile operator TerreStar Networks for US$1.375 billion under an agreement approved Thursday by a bankruptcy court.
Hewlett-Packard's research organization in Bangalore has developed an application that will help consumers create personalized channels of online video content on their Windows computers.
If you’ve ever spent a Saturday watching male figure skating because you couldn't find the remote, you may welcome the news from Griffin that its Beacon Universal Remote Control for iOS (first demoed at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show) is now avai...
Sony began restoring full service on its Qriocity entertainment network to users in most countries on Thursday, a month and a half after the service was forced offline by a hack of its servers.
Representatives of the music industry attacked ISPs on Wednesday at the World Copyright Summit in Brussels.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT