YouTube has introduced a new channel in India that offers blockbuster Indian movies for free to viewers, and landed Intel as a major sponsor.
YouTube has set up a library of videos carrying the Creative Commons license, that creators can easily reuse and incorporate into their work, the Google video sharing service said on Thursday<a href="http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2011/06/youtube...
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network services on Thursday in all regions other than in Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea, the company said.
Sony plans to restore all its PlayStation Network services by this weekend in all regions except Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong, the company said Tuesday.
Happy Geek Pride Day! May 25 is here, and while the date coincides with other events such as the 1977 theatrical release of Star Wars: A New Hope, Towel Day, and a celebration of Terry Prachett's Discworld, it's a day to bask in being a geek. But jus...
Cable killer or not, Netflix takes a big bite out of bandwidth every night in America.
Google is expected to announce Tuesday its new music service, that will allow users to store their music online, according to reports.
Apple's attempt to dominate the living room could stretch even further with the integration of AirPlay technology in HDTVs, according to a Bloomberg report. With AirPlay built into TV sets, users would be able to wirelessly stream content from an iPa...
An unlikely pair of robots and opera singers teamed up for the U.S. debut of "Death and the Powers: The Robots' Opera" in Boston Friday night.
Hoping to grab some of the $US70 billion yearly worldwide market of electronic commerce software and services, IBM has launched an e-commerce practice focused on retail operation integration and analytics.
Despite laying off 20 per cent of the AOL workforce Thursday, AOL CEO Tim Armstrong foresees 2011 as the year that AOL will start to grow again.
YouTube has acquired web video production startup Next New Networks to help contributors to YouTube make successful videos.
Lucasfilm has been busy of late. First came the announcement that the Star Wars films would arrive in 2011 on Blu-ray Disc. Now, comes word that Star Wars: Episode I--The Phantom Menace would revisit theaters in 3D come 2012.
Can libraries continue their role as lenders when books are in digital form? While library executives are set on the idea, at least some book publishers seem to still be wary of having libraries circulate electronic copies of their books to multiple ...
Free streaming services are replacing piracy as the chief culprit of music industry revenue loss in the minds of fiscally frustrated executives, if a number of panel discussions at a New York digital music conference are any indication.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia