Organisations in Australia do not consider recruiting millennials a significant focus of their organisation despite experiencing a skills shortage around new technology and systems.
Epicor has been put up for sale by private equity firm Apax Partners, which is hoping to get up to $US3.5 billion for the enterprise resource planning (ERP) vendor, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal, but analysts say it's difficult to ...
Epicor has gone all-in on Microsoft, optimizing its flagship ERP (enterprise resource planning) suite on .NET, SQL Server 2014 and Windows in order to speed up applications and streamline product development.
An IT services firm recently sued by Epicor has responded, calling the claims "unwarranted" and part of an attempt on Epicor's part to "monopolize" the services market for its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software.
Epicor is suing IT service provider Alternative Technology Solutions, claiming the company illegally used its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software in order to develop and sell add-ons and services, in a case that has parallels to tussles over ...
The end of each year sparks an occasion for rumination on the past, as well as a longing gaze into the future. We shined up our crystal ball, rubbed our chin for a while, and sought opinions from industry analysts on what the future holds for the ent...
Sure, plenty of enterprise software projects go just fine and end up giving customers all the things vendors promise: lower operating costs, streamlined operations and happier users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel is said to mull selling its security business
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia