Organisations in Australia do not consider recruiting millennials a significant focus of their organisation despite experiencing a skills shortage around new technology and systems.
Epicor has been put up for sale by private equity firm Apax Partners, which is hoping to get up to $US3.5 billion for the enterprise resource planning (ERP) vendor, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal, but analysts say it's difficult to ...
Epicor has gone all-in on Microsoft, optimizing its flagship ERP (enterprise resource planning) suite on .NET, SQL Server 2014 and Windows in order to speed up applications and streamline product development.
An IT services firm recently sued by Epicor has responded, calling the claims "unwarranted" and part of an attempt on Epicor's part to "monopolize" the services market for its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software.
Epicor is suing IT service provider Alternative Technology Solutions, claiming the company illegally used its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software in order to develop and sell add-ons and services, in a case that has parallels to tussles over ...
The end of each year sparks an occasion for rumination on the past, as well as a longing gaze into the future. We shined up our crystal ball, rubbed our chin for a while, and sought opinions from industry analysts on what the future holds for the ent...
Sure, plenty of enterprise software projects go just fine and end up giving customers all the things vendors promise: lower operating costs, streamlined operations and happier users.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst -permanent opportunityVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementVIC
- FTTelco TechnicianNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- CCJava Application Developer - BaselineACT
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratNSW
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Team LeadNSW
- FTAccount Executive - SMENSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT