With the results of the Federal Election still undetermined, debate rages about whether the use of electronic voting by way of computer stations at polling booths, online voting or voting via a mobile phone could have quickened the outcome.
Cyber-security company, ESET, has reported an increasingly common Facebook scam.
Android users have been warned to read reviews on Google’s Play Store to avoid downloading malicious porn clicker-type apps to their smartphone.
An infamous piece of malware called Bayrob, first discovered in 2007, has begun to show up disproportionately, targeting A/NZ.
Malwarebytes said it may take three to four weeks to fix flaws in its consumer product found by Google security researcher Tavis Ormandy.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW