The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a ...
India has decided to allow mobile services operations to be wholly owned by foreign investors, a move that is expected to lead multinationals to take full control of their Indian joint ventures by buying out local partners.
Sistema's mobile services joint venture in India has failed to get the country's Supreme Court to change its decision to cancel its mobile licenses.
India has cut in half the minimum bid price for 2G spectrum to be used by operators of CDMA services, after there were no bidders in an auction for the spectrum last year.
Kanimozhi Karunanidhi, a high-profile Indian politician and member of Parliament, is likely to be arrested later on Friday, after a special court in Delhi denied her bail in connection with investigations into the irregular allocations of 2G license ...
Potential changes to wireless data services for very small business in the United Arab Emirates will affect the entire industry and not just BlackBerry services, Research In Motion said Saturday.
India’s Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has filed charges against nine people, including the country’s former telecommunications minister, A. Raja, in connection with alleged irregularities in the allocation of 2G licenses and spectrum in 2008.
India is appointing a Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC), consisting of representatives of the government and the opposition, to probe into an alleged scam in the allocation of 2G (second generation) mobile licenses and spectrum in India in 2008.
Devas Multimedia, the company at the center of a controversy over satellite spectrum allocation, said on Thursday that it has a legally binding agreement with Antrix, the commercial arm of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), raising the p...
Telecommunications operator Etisalat has distanced itself from an alleged scam in the allocation of second-generation (2G) mobile network licenses in India, after an Indian agency arrested a key executive of its Indian joint venture.
India’s Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has arrested the vice-chairman of Etisalat DB Telecom, a mobile services joint venture.
The Internet has returned to Egypt.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra's mobile network goes down across the country
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW