Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
Etsy is trying out a Kickstarter-like crowdfunding service that, if successful, could help the company grow its business by expanding the number and type of items available for sale on its site.
Charter wins Time Warner with $55 million bid...Jony Ive moves upstairs at Apple... Sharp shows off its slow-mo phone...and more tech news.
Amazon.com may be planning to set up a marketplace for craftsmen, a questionnaire posted on the company's website suggests.
Europe has a hard case to make against Google... Apple buys Israeli imaging company... Twitter revamps homepage with content... and more tech news
After borrowing Facebook open source code for running PHP programs more efficiently, Etsy won't need to grow its data center footprint this year, saving it from a significant expense.
Etsy, the online marketplace for buying and selling handmade goods and crafts, disclosed some interesting tidbits about the company's business when it filed to go public Wednesday.
A Republican net neutrality proposal in the U.S. Congress would not fully protect broadband customers because it would prohibit the Federal Communications Commission from enacting new rules against selectively blocking or throttling traffic, critics ...
Anticipated Republican gains in the U.S. Congress after next Tuesday's election have limited implications for tech-related issues like net neutrality and reform of National Security Agency surveillance programs, with some observers expecting no huge ...
Several high-profile websites -- including Kickstarter, Etsy, Reddit, Mozilla and Meetup -- will display spinning-wheel icons next Wednesday in an attempt to show visitors the Internet slow lanes they say will appear if the U.S. Federal Communication...
Bitcoin may just be a "virtual" currency, but there's no denying its rising value. The currency, which last month was trading on the order of roughly $30, is now valued at over US$230.
The Mega file-sharing service has launched a vulnerability reward program that will pay up to €10,000 (around US$13,600) for every serious security flaw found in the platform and reported responsibly. The rules of the program were laid out in a blog ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA