As European Union lawmakers in the Commission, Parliament and Council debate a new data protection law, the EU's data protection watchdog has chimed in, expressing some concerns and saying individuals' privacy rights should be at the core of the legi...
Google is now requiring that publishers that carry its ads comply with a European Union directive and ask their site visitors' for permission before setting cookies on their computers.
Qualcomm is under investigation by the European Union's antitrust authority, which suspects the company of abusing its dominant position in the market for 3G and 4G chipsets used in smartphones and tablets.
A large majority of the European Parliament took a strong stance against geoblocking of online content in a report calling on the European Commission to reform E.U. copyright laws.
European Union citizens got their first look at draft net neutrality laws on Wednesday, more than a week after the European Parliament and the Council of the EU reached an agreement. Digital rights activists are guardedly optimistic about the guarant...
European Union citizens will have to wait another couple of years before they are able to use their mobile phones anywhere within the EU without surcharge, after a compromise reached by lawmakers Monday night.
Google has managed to push the resolution of the antitrust case brought against it by the European Commission until after the long summer vacation.
Pressure is mounting in the European Union to subject companies including Google, Twitter, eBay and Facebook to the same critical IT infrastructure security requirements as banks or energy networks.
Taylor Swift shames Apple into paying musicians royalties during streaming trial
The European Commission is almost ready to file final antitrust charges against Google: It has shared a redacted copy of charges with complainants and given them four weeks to provide additional evidence and comments.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
Amazon.com's e-book distribution deals are coming under close scrutiny from the European Commission, which has begun a formal antitrust investigation into the company's contracts with publishers.
Almost one in five electronics retailers are still not providing consumers with enough information about their legal rights to a guarantee, according to the European Commission.
In a bid to fight tax avoidance by international business behemoths like Amazon and Apple, the European Commission is proposing mandatory rules to make companies pay taxes to all the countries in which they generate profit.
Amazon has changed its tax-payment practices in Europe, but that is not going to halt the European Commission's investigation into what it considers to be a likely illegal tax deal with Luxembourg.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox changed passwords after 68M accounts were compromised
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT